PLEASE LOCK PLEASE LOCK: GSWARRIORS '14/15 SEASON THREAD VOL. NBA CHAMPS!

If they win the championship, I'll get a championship tee.

I still want a Bogut shirt, though.

For the Giants championships and titles in general, I never buy anything until they officially win.
This is my dilemma.  I learned my lesson the hard way.  In 2002, I bought an Authentic Giants jersey with a World Series patch as soon as we beat the Cardinals in the NLCS.  For the next 8 years, I was rocking an authentic jersey with a patch on it of a World Series that we lost.  Told myself I would never make that mistake again.

Fast forward to now.  I definitely want a Dubs jersey with the Finals patch on it.  But based on how the hats sold, if I wait to see if we win or not, chances are the jersey will be sold out.

Decisions, decisions.

Last edited:
Couldn't be happier for the die hard Warrior fans. Best of luck fellas.

I was a huge Warrior fan back in the day but lost all interest in the NBA a while back, glad to see the Dubs finally get here. Handle business. :smokin

Heads up for you East Bay NT'ers

Starting tomorrow the Oracle Arena Team Store will be open every day until the finals are done from 11-4

I have my own superstition when it comes to buying gear. When the Giants went to the WS in 2010, I bought the hats the first day it came out, same with the last two championships and they won. Niners went to the SB and I didn't buy a hat, the SB logo was too ugly for me to even consider it, and the niners lost.

Definitely trying to buy the finals hat today for the dubs :lol:

i want a jersey with the finals patch on it. I got my bonds with the 2002 ws patch on it. wear that around to remind everyone how far we've come

Last edited by a moderator:
I have my own superstition when it comes to buying gear. When the Giants went to the WS in 2010, I bought the hats the first day it came out, same with the last two championships and they won. Niners went to the SB and I didn't buy a hat, the SB logo was too ugly for me to even consider it, and the niners lost.

PLEASE DO LOL

i have never seen any Warriors Rev30 authentics in-store, aside from blanks that randomly show up at Marshalls. Every time i go to the team store in Oracle they tell me they're out of authentics. Road jersey w/ the finals patch is a must though

Last edited:
Hopefully the team store will have the hats on Thursday during game 1. No way am I waiting in a long line for a hat. Living in the Bay Area is a gift and a curse :smh:.

Hopefully the team store will have the hats on Thursday during game 1. No way am I waiting in a long line for a hat. Living in the Bay Area is a gift and a curse :smh:.

if you just want the hat you could probably get it somewhere else. Most sports shops will get em in, called Sports Authority at stonestown and said they'll get em in like at 5.

I remember the Giants dugout charging more for their gear as well compared to other places. That's why I stayed away from buying stuff their, overcharging + the long lines wasn't worth it.

yo someone get this man a hat

yo someone get this man a ******* hat

lol I'm working on it.

my fault that the Giants went to game 7 this past season. Didn't get the 2nd hat til the day after. :smh:

2010, got it the day after we clinched the pennant. Giants won the series 4-1

2012, got it the morning after the day we clinched. Giants sweep 4-0

2014, got the first hat late at night, 2nd hat early the next day. Giants won the series 4-3

:nerd:

almost a day later and **** is still surreal...but fellas, get used to this feeling. This aint a 1-and-done team. PERENNIAL FINALS TEAM. I FEEL IT!

Steph gonna Steph, but DAMN i would've never thought HB and Festus would play such a huge role in us closing out the Rockets. Festus finally showing that he's more than just a fouling machine.

on a random note, got off work late and had to catch the game at 7 Mile Bar in Brisbane, and surprisingly ran into a great crowd there. if you ever go there, make sure to get the sauce on the side, **** was spicy as ****.

yo someone get this man a hat
Willing to chip in $5 for any resale price out there.

PM me. We need to win.

fellas, im so damn hyped, I might have to bust this out one time for the one time. nellie ruined this boy's psyche like jordan did kwame

View media item 1554676

worst investment I've ever made. but im sure he's somewhere in the latvia HoF

Paul, did Menace take as long to pick a hat as he does picking players in our drafts?

Back
Top Bottom