PLEASE LOCK PLEASE LOCK: GSWARRIORS '14/15 SEASON THREAD VOL. NBA CHAMPS!

Got you, boss.

And wtf was up with that foul call on iggy when tyreke tripped over himself? Game is sort of "meaningless," but officiating at the end was egregious

I'm surprised steph didnt get a foul call on that last second 3..I'm sure james harden wouldve gotten the whistle

Bench has been awful so far.
I agree, Livingston has been off the past couple of games and Lee reverted back to the David Lee everyone in here hates. lol. Although, I was happy to see Rush hustle for some rebounds and get some PT.

Loved the Holliday euro-step and Bogut's activity. I'm so happy he's finally healthy for the playoffs.

i think out of the three awards mvp/coty/dpoty, green would be the one to win one. i see harden taking mvp and bud coty

Anyone pick up pre-sale tickets this morning? I tried to get a pair in the lower bowl, but I think I was too late.

And my wife gave me "the" look when she saw how much the prices were.
mean.gif
 So i'll be enjoying the playoffs at home.
laugh.gif

I need the actual schedule / times to come out so I know whether or not I'm packing apple tv when i go on vacation :smokin

Try day of game you want to go to.
Thanks for the suggestion. I'll keep an eye out for them...

I'm assuming Game 1 would be Sunday? But I have a feeling if the Warriors play the Pelicans, they'll play on Saturday.

Fozz Fozz what were prices to game 1 looking like? I tried checking them out using some BS ticketmaster pre-sale email I recieved but was unable to get anywhere with that. Considering going to game 1 if it isn't some outrageous price.

@Fozzy Badfeet what were prices to game 1 looking like? I tried checking them out using some BS ticketmaster pre-sale email I recieved but was unable to get anywhere with that. Considering going to game 1 if it isn't some outrageous price.
Upper level was around $130-140 range. and some spots in the lower level started around $180, I believe.

When I saw the prices, I immediately closed the browser. haha.

I'm finally going back to school, full time, so I thought some extra money would be nice.
I posted my seats, uppers, and they both sold $210.53/ticket.

Last edited:
Unrelated to selling of playoff tickets...but have any of you bros sold sneakers on here or ebay within the last few months?

At the point where some items need to be sold and curious what recent experiences have been.

I never sell on here, but I did sell a pair of 2001(?) space jams a couple months back. I got them when I was in 8th grade, ended up using them for away games. I would say they weren't in unwearable condition, but definitely nothing I personally would've bought. They sold for around $80-$90 I think.

Lazy, it's a whole different scene nowadays.

I suggest Craigslist, but expect lots of stupid questions and lowballers.

Back
Top Bottom