Please lock this one up mods

Sanchez & Bradford is honestly the worst thing that could ever happen.

This is looking worse then the "dream team" after we went 4-12

This **** is pathetic. I'm tuned completely out ..chip is out here with the reigns like he playing Madden b

I've said it before if we go sub .500 this year dude is gone. Our fans gonna crucify him the outrage will be to much to ignore

Sad thing is ..dude is cocky enough to actually go into the season with Cooper and Huff as our starting WRs

I'm legit starting to hate him ala Al Golden levels at Miami I didn't think that was possible

Last edited:
It made sense when the rumor was switching first round picks, but this is something else. None o this makes any sense whatsoever. I've been trying to figure out way to make this work, but I can't. It makes NO SENSE.

Wat is local radio saying ??

When is the *** clown gonna address the Media
They're as puzzled with this deal as everyone is. We're all trying to find something out there. Currently the guy I'm listening to is thinking that there is something more to this....

I'm done trying to make sense of this trade lol just gonna order a pizza and watch DeMarcus Murrayota highlights lol

We were so close with some minor changes to be legitimate contenders. Then this **** :x

SET US ALL THE WAY BACK. :smh:

Yea man, I don't back Chip on this at all. I've supported most of his decisions up to this point (minus D Jack) but I'm legit confused about this situation.
There was no reason to give up a 2nd rounder. IMO Bradford is a bigger question mark than MM8, come on man. Chip really doesn't value draft picks like that huh? I'm afraid to see what he would have given up for Mariota....

Back
Top Bottom