Please lock this one up mods

Had an amazing time at the Linc!
First time experience was dope. Im gonna try to make it to Philly once a season for a home game from here on out.

- Bradford continues to throw stupid INTs. Overthrowing the TE. Missing open WRs.
- Running game is improving. O-line did ok.
- Jordan Matthews needs to hang on to the ball.
- The Defense looks LEGIT. :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: Adjustments after that first drive and the turnovers after completely changed that game.
- Mufasa looked good.
- Jordan Hicks continuing to be a tackle machine. Loving the kid.

HUGE test Sunday night. We played great last year vs Panthers.
Limit turnovers and pressure Cam and we can come out with a W.

Evan Silva ‏@evansilva 5h5 hours ago
#Seahawks RCB Cary Williams is No. 100 out of 100 cornerbacks in @PFF's pass-coverage grades over the last 3 weeks.

Maybe he was more than just "tired" last season :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

With the "9er faithfuls" turning their backs on Kaep, is that still a thing to get him here? :nerd:

You still have to be somewhat accurate here to succeed.

I would love to see Andrew Luck operate in Chips system ..the numbers he would put up :x

I would love to see Andrew Luck operate in Chips system ..the numbers he would put up :x

I don't even want to think about stuff like that :lol: It'd definitely be a dream come true should we get a QB of that caliber.

I would love to see Andrew Luck aaron rodgers operate in Chips system ..the numbers he would put up
sick.gif

"Sam Bradford has 4 end zone INTs this season. No other QB has thrown more than 2. Since 1991, no QB has thrown more than 5 in a season."

Last edited:

kaep actually has a better career completion percentage then bradford

Back
Top Bottom