Please lock this one up mods

All I want is continuity amongst the offense. Can't afford to have another qb and another offense to learn

Chip told jmatt that if he spinned the ball again (he did so after a first down) he wldnt be playin for him anymore.

Wowwww what a joke. Good riddance

What concerns me, is everything pertaining to howie (and by extension lurie)

You have someone who clearly lost a power struggle with chip around a year ago, having a significant role in what just happened

And with each guy that has left the building there have been reports of internal struggle (and not just lack of performance or some other reasoning)

Only two things have remained constant through all of the supposed internal stuff, lurie and Howie

To use a very simple analogy, I look it at as a girl going back to her ex (who clearly is still in love with her) for advice on rumors she's hearing about her current BF

Howie really doesn't bother me, his drafts have been decent and I think Lurie understands the mistakes he made giving total control to Chip

I'm going to let it all play out but even not wining a SB, Lurie's tenture as owner as been pretty good as a whole

Again, what concerns me with howie is how quickly all the bad moves are someone else's fault (usually the guy going out the door) and the good ones are his..

Our primary needs are stability at the coaching position AND the QB position.. But we also need perspective and realistic expectations on all sides, long term views should be taken and expecting a coach to come in and start popping off 10+ win seasons in his first season or two might be setting the bar too high

My preference is to go with a younger first time guy and hopefully a rookie QB, which means some bumps and bruises AND hopefully improvement along the way

We can't even tank right. 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom