PLEASE LOCK

Thanks for all the compliments, much appreciated fellas. Its an expensive habit. I don't know how some of you with 300 pairs do it. This years release dates look pretty hectic.

Thanks for all the compliments, much appreciated fellas. Its an expensive habit. I don't know how some of you with 300 pairs do it. This years release dates look pretty hectic.

Originally Posted by swooshman23

Dudes that show variety are real sneaker connoisseurs.

Straight Jordan is wack.

Well done

Dude you aint lying. i cant stand to see people collections and they only have jordans
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by swooshman23

Dudes that show variety are real sneaker connoisseurs.

Straight Jordan is wack.

Well done

Dude you aint lying. i cant stand to see people collections and they only have jordans
eyes.gif

Great Stuff, gotta give it up to all that post collection pic... thats just way too much time i dont have rite now...

Great Stuff, gotta give it up to all that post collection pic... thats just way too much time i dont have rite now...

Nice way to rebuild after selling all those pairs off. It seems like you got 90 pairs in no time. Like everyone else said great selection.

Nice way to rebuild after selling all those pairs off. It seems like you got 90 pairs in no time. Like everyone else said great selection.

Good stuff, RL Treyce. Quality over quantity.

You don't have to have hundreds of pairs to be a collector. Just have the passion for the shoes and the love of wearing them.[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)] [/color][color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]It's that simple.[/color]
(A little knowledge of the shoes and the history behind them always helps, too.)

Back
Top Bottom