Please LOCk

After Jawalrus and Slo-Ro Im never buying a rookie Raider jersey again. Any new jerseys i buy that dude is gona have to stick around for at least four years and be PRODUCTIVE before his jersey is even considered.

I know ppl already giving Flynn crap what what about Pryor as an option? IMHO there's a very good reason why al made him his final pick

Just
After Jawalrus and Slo-Ro Im never buying a rookie Raider jersey again. Any new jerseys i buy that dude is gona have to stick around for at least four years and be PRODUCTIVE before his jersey is even considered.
Just buy one with your name on it.
I got my name and birthdate on a White Reebok Legacy and a Black Nike Elite that will always be in style for me.

The only Raider jerseys are ones of retired players. I learned my lesson with Moss, Morrison and Mcclain to name a few.

The only Raider jerseys are ones of retired players. I learned my lesson with Moss, Morrison and Mcclain to name a few.
Yeah i got a Lyle Alzado and Tim Brown but i always rather rock my own name and stop living in the past. Raider fans know its my name but other team fans could care less. If i see someone with a custom jersey i just assume i dont know who that player is since its not my team.

Only two raiders jersey I've had are a Hostetler (not sure where it is at this point or how I acquired it as a kid) and a McFadden replica I got through the ES at the beginning of last season. Sorta regret getting the McFadden, but it was a good deal. Might spring for the Woodson authentic this time around if I can find a decent deal.

I just got a black Nnamdi ( :smh: ) and a white Tatum. Was gonna get a Houston or Reece last year but decided to hold off just because it's too much damn money to invest in someone you're not positive will pan out. My brother has a Jamarcus and Thomas Howard :lol:

Well aside from a McClain I also have a McFadden, Moss and Rice (white) all reebok authentics. All with the exception of McClain I purchased for under $100. I believe the moss was the cheapest at $30 lol. I just was a huge fan of Moss and no matter how much I get made fun of I get to say he was a raider at some point. And the Rice I wear because I am also a fan of Jerry with the added bonus of pissing off Niner fans.

However, I will be purchasing a Woodson Nike jersey IF he goes back to his #24.

I stripped the McClain jersey and trying to see if I can get it made into a T. Brown.

My hope is that in like 2 years I'll be having to cop a Sio Moore jersey. :D

I remember posting a Jerry Rice in a Raider Jersey in the his HOF thread and they all got all butt hurt :lol:

The closest equivalent feeling would be coming into a Chargers thread and posting pictures of Sproles in a Saints uniform.

Well...not really that close of a comparison :lol: ...but it hurt really bad seeing him go and succeed somewhere else. **** AJ Smith, glad he's gone.

I hope we get packages w/ Pyror and Cribbs in the backfield this year.
That could really do some damage imo.

I'm pretty excited to see how good this D can be this year. I know we still got major holes on the D-Line, but looking at it from a distance now we got a MUCH better secondary than last season...Charles Woodson, Tyvon Branch and Usama Young in the saftey position. We got DJ Hayden, Tracy Porter and Mike Jenkins in as DB's (Chekwa too, who I like a lot).

Our LB's are that bad either...Miles Burris I thought did pretty good last season for a rookie. Nick Roach who isn't a big hitter, but he makes tackles which is really an upgrade in comparison to Slo-Ro last season. And Sio Moore, who will hopefully live up to the hype.

Our defense will be miles better than it was last year. Only position I'm really concerned about is QB and our DT's.

yep yep yep, gonna be exciting year for da raiders ...im just asking for us to be competitive 
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom