Please lock.

Would wife
pimp.gif

Why. The **** is Mikey Garcia still facing guys of this caliber? :smh:

Cmon mannnnnnn

I'm a big Mikey fan but I agree, needs to take that next step now. Really boring fight tonight, gonna have to make sure next fight is more exciting by picking a more aggressive opponent

btw you guys see Broner's interview tonight before the Peterson fight? 
sick.gif
 He's a joke....

Last edited:
Why. The **** is Mikey Garcia still facing guys of this caliber? :smh:

Cmon mannnnnnn

And to almost get put down by him too. I like Mikey but he doesn't look like the PPV star Arum is making him out to be. Really wanted to see him press Burgos a little more, especially when he basically gave up using his reach.

It's not going to get any more competitive at 135 though, he's not going to fight live dog until he hits 140.

Agreed.

He doesn't seem to have the personality to sell. And while he is a Mexican fighter, he also doesn't give off a "walk through fire to win" vibe like JMM.

Also, I don't know if I'm the only one but I think Gamboa still has enough skill to beat him. Garcia seems to be enough motivation for him to train properly. It was ONLY two years ago where people were singing his praises...and I think his regression only comes from lack of opposition, not skill. Dude seems bored in the ring now...

Last edited:
Turning down that Rios fight looks worse and worse every month we don't see him fight. I stand by what I thought when he turned it down, that would have been FOTY and a win for him.

A non woman beating, non PED riddled, focused Gamboa is still a good fighter. I still think that Farenas left hook broke him a little bit.

[h1]Timothy Bradley chooses sure fight over chance at Floyd Mayweather[/h1]
In the end, the security of a sure thing overruled the hope of a dream opportunity for Cathedral City boxer Timothy Bradley.

The WBO champion decided to extend his agreement with Top Rank to beyond 2015, meaning he likely will never get a chance to fight his idol Floyd Mayweather.

Bradley agreed to his extension while working out a deal for his rematch with Manny Pacquiao on April 12.

However, Mayweather announced he would retire at the end of 2015. While Bradley didn’t release details of his new deal, he said it goes beyond 2015. And because Mayweather is on a rival network, Showtime, a fight is unlikely to happen while Bradley is with Top Rank, whose fights air on HBO.

Mayweather is the No. 1 fighter on nearly every pound-for-pound rankings, which accounts for all fighters regardless of weight class. Most rankings have Bradley at No. 3 behind Mayweather and Andre Ward.

However, there’s no guarantee Mayweather would want to fight Bradley. And Bradley has had a lucrative relationship with Top Rank.

“Remember, Floyd Mayweather can do whatever he wants. He doesn’t have to fight me,” Bradley said. “Fans asked him to fight Manny Pacquiao, he’s not fighting Manny Pacquiao, you know what I’m saying? There’s no guarantee. What I have to look after is myself. I can’t chase a guy. I can’t chase Floyd Mayweather, and chase this guy, chase this guy. I need to secure my future, secure my legacy, and secure what Tim Bradley wants and what will benefit him and his family.”

Bradley has said he welcomes the fight. But when push came to shove, Bradley said financial security for his family was worth more than possibly fighting Mayweather, which could have been an iffy proposition.

“I had to look at what would benefit me,” Bradley said. “At the end of the day, as a man I made my decision, and I have to live with it. And I’m happy with the terms. I’m happy with everything Top Rank. What I asked for, I got. It’s a lucrative deal. I’m happy with the deal. It’s great. I think it’s great for me and my family.”

Source: http://www.mydesert.com/article/201...ooses-sure-fight-over-chance-Floyd-Mayweather

Last edited:
How come I can't find pacquiao Bradley full fight on YouTube?

*just realized kobe got his nickname from roger mayweather

Last edited:
He's had 30 fights. He should be long done with facing bums. I don't care if he moved up to heavyweight.

This is par for the course for HBO fighters tho. They want so badly to create a superstar. :smh:

We've seen this movie before... Broner, Berto, Canelo, etc.

Back
Top Bottom