Please lock.

And I thought BHop was going to fight Adonis Stevenson next: I thought he was past fighting scrubs.
I heard them say the winner of this fight on NBC Sports Dudchenko/Mohammedi is fighting Hopkins next?
Hopkins get hurt and need a tuneup or something? What'd I miss?

Doesn't matter how outta shape he was, they out him up against a bum.
I found a little recap vid, I'll try to post it.

Lol id say where but it's illegitimate for nt
I done had too many talks with meth throughout the years

Yea same as freaky
Here ya go: https://www.snappytv.com/tc/250752?autoplay=true&h=294&ss=33680&w=435

Oh ok I gotcha. Thought it was on the tele.
Yea I got banned from here for dropping a link to a fight to someone's PM and was on like what seemed a 6 week ban on warning roll after that for almost everything I'd post.
Big Brother was watching hard
No probs bro, I'll find it online

I hate when they find people in the crowd (celebs/athletes) and they leave the camera on them for too long
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Alexander isn't going to win against the top guys @ 147 banging instead of boxing.

He doesn't hit hard enough to be standing in front of his opponents taking unnecessary shots.

Last edited:
His expressions just crack me up for some reason. I saw that Cristiano Ronaldo was at Cotto-Martinez. That was interesting.
MWP is a character
laugh.gif
.  Don't remember the camera on Ronaldo, probably because I watched the replay casually after having the result spoiled for me
mean.gif

I thought the fight was scored well for Alexander/Karass, no way Karass took more than 2 rounds.

His expressions just crack me up for some reason. I saw that Cristiano Ronaldo was at Cotto-Martinez. That was interesting.

MWP is a character :lol: .  Don't remember the camera on Ronaldo, probably because I watched the replay casually after having the result spoiled for me :smh: .

I thought the fight was scored well for Alexander/Karass, no way Karass took more than 2 rounds.

I don't think HBO showed Ronaldo, I saw a screenshot on twitter and think it was another network probably one in Europe.

Back
Top Bottom