Please lock.

My spider senses tell me that something bizarre is going to happen in the Klitschko-Pulev fight next weekend.

:lol: he just signed a nice 3 fight deal with HBO so that would be funny.

Stevenson has been running from Kovalev for about two years now and just watched him dismantle a guy who hasn't been done like that in about ten years and has pretty much dominated every young fighter he's come up against...I don't think he's in any rush to get in there :lol:

Congrats on an amazing career but it's time to hang it up.

Really hope Stevenson fights Kovalev.

I think everyone is hoping for this. Kovalev has been wanting to fight Stevenson and I think now has more than earned it. Stevenson is going to try and duck that fight as long as he can though

Kovalev did his thing and Bernard is a tough dude for even making it to the bell. About that time for him but nothing to be ashamed of, he's old as hell and this time, just like with Chad Dawson, he ran into a young guy with some length and some actual skills so all his tricks just weren't good enough. Probably time for him to hang it up. I'm just praying they can make Kovalev vs.Stevenson happen. And Kovalev vs Beterbiev would be crazy too.

Last edited:
Really hope Stevenson fights Kovalev.

I think everyone is hoping for this. Kovalev has been wanting to fight Stevenson and I think now has more than earned it. Stevenson is going to try and duck that fight as long as he can though

Stevenson shouldn't be scared of him because we all saw that he can be hurt. Stevenson has the power to KO Kovalev.

That'll do bhop.....that'll do
tired.gif

Surprised by the sense of disappointment of Hopkins in this thread.

It's to my understanding a Kovalev fight has never gone beyond 8 rounds.

Incase you missed the fight, Hopkins went toe to toe with Kovalev. I believe Kovalev will have trouble with Stevenson. Call me crazy I got Stevenson via KO if he faces Kovalev.

Last edited:
It's a hard one to call. I'd favor Kovalev, but Stevenson has power and explosiveness that Kovalev hasn't seen. Both their chins have shown vulnerabilities, so it will be interesting.

Not sure if any of you care or follow minimum weight fights, but this title fight from last week was legit non-stop action.  Being undefeated in boxing and having been a Lumpini Stadium champ in his Muay Thai days with over a 100 Thai fights, you can be sure Wanheng's got the goods.

What does Floyd have to take notes about? Bernard had to go for broke, he was getting shut out.

Kovalev gonna be a hard man to beat, he showed a lot of skill to go with that immense power.

Man I gotta give Hopkins props for that 12th round. He simply refused to back down. Floyd should take notes.

Only reason Floyd dances the entire 12th round is because he knows he has the fight in the bag and he can afford to. No reason risking an injury or knockout when he doesn't have to just for your entertainment.

You guys hyping Stevenson, he's good but he doesn't want any parts of Kovalev or Pascal, he fights too sloopy and leaves his guard down too often. A pressure fighter with power/speed will put Adonis down.

Aducknis stevenson

Edit. 2014 is coming to an end and dudes still wanna see floyd stand and fight :lol: :lol: plz save your time and money

Last edited:

I really like Diego Magdaleno and training with Joel Diaz is a plus. Hope DMag can have a title run in 2015.

Can not believe B-Hop finished the 12th.
Sorry to go off topic, but Id like to hear a few opinions. How did you guys see the Canelo vs Pun match going? I know Pun was coming of a tough couple of fights but I was very intrigued by the matchup.

Back
Top Bottom