Please lock.

Good thing I decided to watch this fight on a live stream instead of paying $70 to order it on AT&T U-VERSE
laugh.gif

not an avid follower of boxing, but is there anyone in that weight class that could give manny a run for his money? who would you guys like to see manny take on next?

(serious question)

Last edited:
not an avid follower of boxing, but is there anyone in that weight class that could give manny a run for his money? who would you guys like to see manny take on next?

(serious question)

At 147

Keith Thurman

Marcos Maidana

Kell Brook

At 140 or some catch weight

Lucas Matthysse

Danny Garcia

Ruslan Provodnikov (Probably won't ever happen)

Most of these fights could only happen if Top Rank and Golden Boy really have buried the hatchet.

Last edited:
Not sure why Ffloyd don't wanna go at it against Manny.  They should do it now, and make it into some trilogy and bow out with $$$$$$$$$$ before they quit or age even further.  Manny has an after-boxing life. Dunno about May tho, dude spends way too much.  Needs his money for security.

Manny was too quick, and the reach did not affect him.  He did what short guys do on the court, he used SPEED.  Tatum looked like an amateur, he had to lounge in and out to make contact, and by then, he proally took a lot of shots.  Manny made him bend his knees, and we all know that's a weakness for taller dudes.

Need to see that MEGAFIGHT....  Time for Manny to soook sook

(serious question)

At 147

Keith Thurman

Marcos Maidana

Kell Brook

Lucas Matthysse

Danny Garcia

I want to see Thurman vs Pacquiao and Mayweather, more than I want to see Pacquiao vs Mayweather.

I'm a pac fan but I'd honestly give the fight to money in a snoozer at that, but they both had their chance. They both don't want it

I would put my money on FLoyd too, if I was a betting man. But like Floyds dad even said: He doesn't think FLoyd tthinks he can beat him

(serious question)

At 147

Keith Thurman

Marcos Maidana

Kell Brook

Lucas Matthysse

Danny Garcia

I want to see Thurman vs Pacquiao and Mayweather, more than I want to see Pacquiao vs Mayweather.

Completely agree.

Its the same crap every time either one of them(Pac/Mayweather) win a fight. "Oh he(who ever hasn't fought recently) scared to fight him"

So sick of it.

Thurman gives both manny and Floyd trouble

Manny probably fights Amir khan if Floyd doesn't pick him up

Thurman gotta beat a legit name first. I mean Diego Chaves was givin him the business early in their fight. Let's see how he does against brook, porter, devon alexander, amir, anybody legit.

And yeah Algieri is wack, can't believe they tried to get people to pay $70 for that trash.

Showtime needs to put Berto money behind Thurman to get guys like Guerrero, Porter, Maidana to fight him first. Nobody wants to get their *** whopped for peanuts

Last edited:
  Manny has an after-boxing life. Dunno about May tho, dude spends way too much.  Needs his money for security.
If any of these two fighters will broke after boxing or before they die, It's Manny.

Floyd can't spend his money fast enough  at $100 million a year 

Last edited:

If any of these two fighters will broke after boxing or before they die, It's Manny.

Floyd can't spend his money fast enough but at $100 million a year 
Manny too iconic., dude's a politician.  Politicians never go broke, especially when you are idolized. lol

Floyd definitely going broke. Just a matter of time, proally 10-20 years later, stuff going happen.

Isn't Manny already broke though?
Do you really think so?  You hear about guys like AI broke. A-Walker broke, and they still doing their thing. LOL

I don't believe Manny being broke, but if so then too bad for these individuals. 

Im so disappointed in Algieri.

He did a better job commentating after the fight than he did boxing.

Getting this back to boxing...I thought Manny performed well. Footwork is still there. The handspeed was above average, but nothing like it was 5-6 years ago. I thought the fight was going to be stopped in that 9th round, but Chris recovered well. As for all that talk about Manny not having a KO in 5 years, I think it's mostly him fighting bigger opponents at higher weights who can take punches well. I guess maybe its unfair to call him a KO artist, but its hard not to when you look at his record. He's more of a southpaw speedster. Plus he's turning 36 years old and past his peak, but still operating at a high level.

As for Algieri, I hope this loss doesn't affect him too much.  I believe he wanted to become a doctor(forgot which) down the line, and so I hope he continue his education and finds success there.

Back
Top Bottom