Please lock.

i read a quote the other day from Abel Sanchez saying that Canelo's team was willing to negotiate a fight with GGG whereas Mr.Cotto wants no part of him, not tiniest bit of negotiation :lol:

Weak tho, jerry jones needs to bag back. This needs to happen in Vegas.
With $160 million in purse money, I don't think a Vegas venue could happen.

They'd need a stadium like Cowboy's so they can sell 100k+ tickets at an average price and try and get +50mill added in off top.

Jerry would take a small % of that and the rest off of parking, which he also owns.

i read a quote the other day from Abel Sanchez saying that Canelo's team was willing to negotiate a fight with GGG whereas Mr.Cotto wants no part of him, not tiniest bit of negotiation :lol:

Maaannnnn canelo is my dude but this mexican pride in me doesnt want to see canelo get hurt.

GGG is dat dude. Plain and simple.

IIRC, Cotto was in PR and not even talking to Arum at that time which is what he usually does after fights. I think that broke back in July. Plus, at the time, everyone called horse **** on that negotiation. GB was not welcome on HBO at the time.

Maaannnnn canelo is my dude but this mexican pride in me doesnt want to see canelo get hurt.

GGG is dat dude. Plain and simple.

GGG is an honorary Mexican. :pimp:

"I fight Mexican style"

Floyd taunting Manny Pacquiao sharing clips of his KO from JMM. I don't think the fight will happen. Floyd is being childish right now. No response of confirmation of the negotiations.

Floyd taunting Manny Pacquiao sharing clips of his KO from JMM. I don't think the fight will happen. Floyd is being childish right now. No response of confirmation of the negotiations.

Fights not til may I wouldn't expect to hear anything official from Floyd for a while

Abel Sanchez talks big **** for a guy who doesn't actually do the fighting. He's the new Freddie Roach.

Fights not til may I wouldn't expect to hear anything official from Floyd for a while

THIS. We probably won't get a true confirmation until Feb. Floyd is just getting the hype started.

Weird, had a dream Mayweather and GGG fought! It was a draw, however, Mayweather knock him down which they didn't count as a knock down. Weird right? If anything, GGG would of knock down Mayweather.

He could fight anywhere between 154-168 according to him.

IDK how feasible that fight is just because IDK if HBO and GBP have mended fences. If it was a GB fighter vs a TR fighter, it might be a different story.

Floyd fights 'nobodys' and weaker opponents and will continue to do so cuz hes a ***** made business man an gets away with it by running his mouth.
then
didn't floyd fight canelo & marquez & cotto??? 

lol, anyways floyd vs pacquiao gotta happen - if not i want to see pacquiao or floyd shut amir khan up

also want to see thurman fight some legit opponents

Just got home and caught FirstTake.

They did another 15 segment on Floyd/PAC today, 2 days in a row. Those fools never EVER discuss boxing more than a few seconds.

Either they are trying to hype this and help instigate the camps into making the fight or, they(Floyd/PACs camps) may really be trying to make this Fight, and what SAS said may have legs.

sidenote; 
smile.gif
 @ that Canelo fan saying Floyd fights nobodys.

They did another 15 segment on Floyd/PAC today, 2 days in a row. Those fools never EVER discuss boxing more than a few seconds.
Either they are trying to hype this and help instigate the camps into making the fight or, they(Floyd/PACs camps) may really be trying to make this Fight, and what SAS said may have legs.

sidenote; :smile:  @ that Canelo fan saying Floyd fights nobodys.

Just another delusional person who dont know anything about boxing and has a short memory to boot.

Easy to criticize and hate when yoube never laced em up yourself smh

sidenote; :smile:  @ that Canelo fan saying Floyd fights nobodys.

Wait, I hope you're not trying to say Canelo fights nobodies.

Back
Top Bottom