Please lock.

laugh.gif

And with that i should book my room lol

just in case room booked at luxor and the prices of rooms have shot up since yesterday

I hope this happens. If it did tixs would be outrageously difficult to come by.

Has cotto canelo picked a sight yet?

Last edited:
I hope it happens, but Mayweather wanted to run his mouth a little too much about blood tests and all that.  I do believe Arum/Pacquiao caused the fight to not happen in the past at times, but Mayweather more likely than not caused it to fall apart previously as well.

And he pretty much threw in a statement to sour negotiations from the jump.  Has to be Shotime and he doesn't want Pacquiao to get paid what he is worth.  We already know even if Pacquiao got paid $40mil, Mayweather would still make at least double that.  If he truly wanted the fight, he'd let Manny get that money and sign a deal.

Edit: 

Another Lara masterclass/snoozefest headed for the decision in two more rounds.

Last edited:
Floyd straight trollin with interview. His PPV numbers are down as well. Showtime actually losing money now since they signed him. Which is why I think it'll happen. Networks are the mafia. They'll make this happen whether Floyd wants to or not....

Last edited:
Floyd straight trollin with interview. His PPV numbers are down as well. Showtime actually losing money now since they signed him. Which is why I think it'll happen. Networks are the mafia. They'll make this happen whether Floyd wants to or not....

Where's proof that shotime is losing money since signing him?

Last edited:
Not to 300k buys! That's a joke.

I thought I read some rich Arab dudes were gonna pay 100mil to floyd and 60 mil to PAC to make it happen in Abu dahbi.

Last edited:
I thought I read some rich Arab dudes were gonna pay 100mil to floyd and 60 mil to PAC to make it happen in Abu dahbi.

It was 200 M's which Floyd wants 132 of. Which he should get. Manny still getting 68 M's which is well beyond his highest payday ever.

I hope it happens, but Mayweather wanted to run his mouth a little too much about blood tests and all that.  I do believe Arum/Pacquiao caused the fight to not happen in the past at times, but Mayweather more likely than not caused it to fall apart previously as well.

And he pretty much threw in a statement to sour negotiations from the jump.  Has to be Shotime and he doesn't want Pacquiao to get paid what he is worth.  We already know even if Pacquiao got paid $40mil, Mayweather would still make at least double that.  If he truly wanted the fight, he'd let Manny get that money and sign a deal.

Edit: 

Another Lara masterclass/snoozefest headed for the decision in two more rounds.

Pretty much nailed it

How much money does floyd take home after paying taxes, his team etc? I know his purse is like 30 mil plus pay per view percentages. I wonder how much he clears after everything is said and done.

Amir Khan is sitting in some hotel room pulling his hair out right now. I am betting on Alexander for tomorrow just because I know Khan is losing his mind and won't be as focused as he should be.

Back
Top Bottom