Please lock.

just wondering if 1 time got a shot if he were to fight floyd... he does seem legit and is undefeated for a reason

I'd order that fight for sure.  I forgot that GBP is fighting on HBO again, so this fight might actually be more probable than a fight with Porter or Brook.

Don't forget Al Haymon may block the fight behind the scenes.

Can't believe Oscar Dela Hoya attended Bradley vs Chavez event than being in the Khan vs Alexander event. He's sitting next to Bob Arum.

mean.gif

What a sham! gotta feel for a guy who keeps working hard and keeps getting robbed.
Yeah, my sentiments exactly.
Don't forget Al Haymon may block the fight behind the scenes.
Boxing is such a mess, man
mean.gif

Not to mention how judges perform bold face robberies.

i swear if floyd vs manny ever goes down n it comes down to the scores...it's a wrap for Money may
I agree here.

My Father thinks this is why Floyd has not been overly quick to take a fight with him.

He pretty much threw in the towel on Boxing after the Willams/Lara fight.

He only watches with my brother and I now for the bonding.

Saw that herrera fight. Dam shame he got robbed.

With that said, im pissed that i dont have showtime.

I cant wait to see the tapia documentary on tuesday tho

Whose wife did Herrera bang?  Their doing him dirty left and right, guess they want to do what they can to make sure he can't get a rematch with Angel's daughter.

British commentators straight slurping Khan. Come on and catch him Alexander, not trying to hear Khan flap his gums about Mayweather and Manny after he wins.

Edit: Meanwhile, Bradley is getting into a slugfest.

Last edited:
Damn, I was hoping both Khan/Alexander and Bradley/Chavez won't show at the same time SMH worst is they end rounds at the same time.

Tim Bradley with his slickness though :smokin

Khan's impressing a bit, I thought Devon was fast but damn.

Back
Top Bottom