Please lock.

Oh my bad, completely misread that.

It was time for him to move up. It happens.
You gotta admit, it was a great learning experience for vasyl. Salido reminded me of mayweather in that fight in the sense that he was fouling excessively but the ref never saw any of it.

Vasyl would be finished against Mikey Garcia or LSC :pimp:

Last edited:
Oh my bad, completely misread that.

It was time for him to move up. It happens.
You gotta admit, it was a great learning experience for vasyl. Salido reminded me of mayweather in that fight in the sense that he was fouling excessively but the ref never saw any of it.

Vasyl would be finished against Mikey Garcia or LSC :pimp:
I'm not so sure LSC even beats Frampton.

I was happy for Ishe when he won the IBF strap and enjoyed his post fight interview :lol:. But the more I see his regular everyday interactions, he comes off as an *** hole.

Stop it :lol:
He said he'd be willing to fly out to Belfast or wherever he's from to beat that aaaaaa.

Lara is too much for ishe
You think Santa Cruz handles Frampton and Quigg that easily?

I was happy for Ishe when he won the IBF strap and enjoyed his post fight interview :lol:. But the more I see his regular everyday interactions, he comes off as an *** hole.
Did Ishe beat Molina in your opinion?

LSC works both them dudes in their respective hometowns.

Smith is doo doo too. Typical TMT garbage fighter that only wins through political connections. Look at bey :lol: :lol:

Each 24/7 or All Access that comes and goes Floyd always has new girls, new body guards, new people in his team. Ellerbe was one of the last people I'd assume would stir up the pot. He comes off like a guy that would stab you in the back though.

Ellerbe's does seen like that stab you in the back type.

No telling why he put 4 belts on the line but I bet you he profited from it.
Mr tell Robert Garcia before the first Maidana fight, "I'm that 7 figure Ninja, I'm making more on this fight than your fighter is".

Never thought he'd overstep his boundaries with Floyd but, when that money and power go to your head, you forget you are replaceable, and he forgot he was replaceable.

Lara is going to give Ishe the business.
I liked Ishe too until it appeared he stopped being his cool self and started picking up habits from Floyd and Broner, nothing personal against Ishe (yet) but Lara's smashing him.

Last edited:
I don't know how I've been so damn lost on this All Access this time around but isn't there an epilogue episode of May/Maidana that should come on this week?

Call my cynical, loyalty shouldn't be expected in sports or business circles. False trust is how you get exploited.

Back
Top Bottom