Please lock.

Are both HBO+Showtime still doing replays week after PPV's?

I feel like I've tried to catch replays week after and they haven't been on consistently like they used to be.

Or is that my imagination?

Appreciated sir!

I don't know why but I thought something recent wasn't on week after when I looked and maybe replayed a few weeks down the line.

It's usually on late if there's no BAD the next week unfortunately. With Crawford/Beltran next week, I gotta imagine it will be on around 9 ET.

Hobby. Stay in shape etc. But I'm usually in a gym a few times a week.

On and off for many years.

Actually going to Gleason's for the first time ever later this week to train.

Yea man. Excited to check it out.

One cool thing I've started to do is try to visit gyms in the cities I travel to for work. Gives me an excuse to try to stay in shape rather than just hit the hotel gym, which I never do.

Tried to go by Danny Garcia's spot when I was in Philly. Straight goons answering the phones there :lol: Plus I think it's private.

Probably will go to Joe Hand's next time.

Floyd's gym in Vegas is private. Wanted to hit that. Went to Wand's instead.

**** like that.

One cool thing I've started to do is try to visit gyms in the cities I travel to for work. Gives me an excuse to try to stay in shape rather than just hit the hotel gym, which I never do.

Tried to go by Danny Garcia's spot when I was in Philly. Straight goons answering the phones there :lol: Plus I think it's private.

**** like that.
DSG's spot on Jasper? "Swift" and his pops cool peoples.

Dunno. I called in advance and got nowhere so I just left it alone :lol:

What's funny is the dude who answered the phone seemed to not know a thing and kept asking someone else the questions I was asking him and the voice replying to him sounded like Angel.

I ***** with Danny. I definitely want to see him in with better comp.

I re-watched the Matthysse fight when the Postol drama was unfolding.

Wondered if maybe he, amidst the victory, he took enough hard shots that they lined him up against softer punchers (which Herrera and Salka definitely seem to be) after that to preserve him.

Not saying that it's right, but just a thought. Especially when your father is your trainer.

Last edited:

**** like that.

I don't think Floyd's gym is private. I went back in 2010 (couple months after the Mosely fight). There wasn't a sign up or anything at that time and most people didn't know it was in Chinatown.

Got to meet Roger and Berman Stiverne was training there.

Last edited:
By private, I mean that you can't train there. I believe you can go watch but I don't think you can use the equipment.

That's what I got online. That's another one where I reached out. No one responded and didn't just want to show up cold.

Anyone on IG from here? Johnnynava_nt
Don't want to spam this post just interested
I know some of you east coast dudes go out to Barclays
Whenever there's a match down here in so cal/Vegas
I try to make it out

laugh.gif

I think he was given a gift decision in two of his last 2 or 3 fights. His luck is going to run out sooner or later IMO. I'm not entirely confident that Demarco will be that guy.

I agree but at the same time I think his last two opponents were better than DeMarco who's yet to even do anything at 140.

Back
Top Bottom