Please lock.

:rofl: entire world is clownin money may.

this sat will be the first pacman fight i will not be watching live. pretty big boxing fan but this bout is just a joke.

Seems a decent match for Pac right now. If he wins its a good win. Algieri has got his respect even if in a short time.Seems odd to hear someone say the fights a joke, especially a big Pac fan. If PAC did lose though, those words are going to haunt you.

that manny commercial 
roll.gif
roll.gif
 cant believe they got away with that

Seems a decent match for Pac right now. If he wins its a good win. Algieri has got his respect even if in a short time. Seems odd to hear someone say the fights a joke, especially a big Pac fan. If PAC did lose though, those words are going to haunt you.

Be real son, you never heard of algieri before the provo fight.

Seems a decent match for Pac right now. If he wins its a good win. Algieri has got his respect even if in a short time. Seems odd to hear someone say the fights a joke, especially a big Pac fan. If PAC did lose though, those words are going to haunt you.

Be real son, you never heard of algieri before the provo fight.

I had never seen or heard of him, Dad. My bad, joke fight. What was I thinking?

As long as Algieri doesn't go back to that horrific issue he had of leaning his head in and leaving it open before the Provo fight, he should be okay for a bit.

5 year KO drought and he's supposed to KO in 3 a guy who went 12 against Ruslan?
Not only that but he took Provodnikov's best punch, and one of the harder punches you can take, and Live, seconds into the first round, then went 11 more rounds.

If I picked Pac with a KO, it wouldn't be in the 1st half of the fight.

Last edited:
I'm picking Pacquiao to win by decision won't even bother to check out a stream or follow up on social media. This doesn't even have any media hype behind it. It's a mismatch. 117-111 Pacquiao wins and 275k PPV buys.

Going to watch the Hunger Games movie Mockingjay Saturday night anyway.

Roach mentioned that Pacquiao told him that he wants to KO Algieri in the 1st round and that he never says things like that so we might see an aggressive Pacquiao in the 1st round. Personally, I think Pacquiao's speed is going to be too much and either he's going to get Algieri out early or maybe Algieri is able to survive losing a one-sided decision by pulling a Mosley.

Idk about pulling a Sugar Shane because he was moving and still throwing at Providnikov. He doesn't have the pop to keep Pacquiao at bay. 117-111 Manny.

That's true but I just feel like Pacquiao's speed and countering ability is so much greater that it will likely make him hesitant about opening up as has been the case with many Pacquiao opponents. Maybe he won't shell up quite to the extent of Mosley but I just feel like he won't be doing enough to win rounds once he gets cracked and realizes that he has to be super cautious.

Manny seems to be much more intense in camp than he has in his last couple camps. If that same fire carries over into the fight I'm going with Manny by stoppage, no more than 6 rounds. Big IF though.

Back
Top Bottom