Please lock.

i just want the fight to happen already... im tired of hearing manny in the same breathe as floyd when hes not even on floyds level

Last edited:
:nerd:
I like this back and forth between Brook and Khan. I wish Brook was not such a troublemaker. He could be involved in a big fight early 2015. Now he probably needs a tuneup first.
:nerd:

What is that supposed to mean? It's common knowledge that he partakes in extracurricular activities that have delayed his progress. Did you see that picture of his leg, it looks far worse than just a "stabbing".

I don't know much about Kell. But he looked damn good against Porter.

Can you elaborate on this a bit more? I just know about the stabbing after that fight.

Last edited:
Brook never said it was just a stabbing, he said a dude sliced him with a machete.

Apparently him and his family were on vacation, wife and kids go back to the room when it gets late, he heads to the bar to drink, somehow ends up drinking back at some dudes apartment that he doesn't know from a hole in the wall, claims everything was cool then dude all of said he thinks he's tough cause he's a boxer, heads to a back room, comes back with a machete, slices him, Kell runs/crawls out of the room, makes it to the street, looses consciousness, ends up in the hospital. Story definitely sounds too random to be true, I mean what the hell you doing going back to some random dudes crib to drink for anyway?

Sucks too cause Brook vs. either Khan or Thurman would've been great.

Last edited:
He does or did drugs, alcohol, bar fights, that sort of thing. He was stabbed before this most recent incident. I believe he's even been in prison for assault and his team has tried hard to keep him out of trouble. It's no coincidence, he's known for provoking these types of situations. These distractions and his lack of discipline is why it took him 10 years since turning pro to finally get his major title shot vs Porter. I know he's also had injuries and trouble making weight, but his life choices are the main culprit. Shame because he is one of my favorites.

But I'm sure Khan vs Brook does happen at some point.

Last edited:
if you guys did not see the Tapia documentary I recommend it! So sad man RIP mi vida loca

Trying to sound like a good guy? Manny comes off pretty genuine, unlike Floyd.

I think it is a great response to Floyd stuttering and repeating the blood test BS multiple times in a short interview over the weekend.

And everybody knows Arum is calling the shots, that's been known forever.

I still believe Manny is the only one that ever wanted this fight, whereas neither Floyd nor Arum did. The world knows Manny isn't scared to lose, Floyd is.

For the record, I actually believe Manny will lose as well, though I'd like to see him bust Floyd up in the process.

Roach is on record saying that the Mayweather camp contacted them about a fight in the past and they turned it down.

Before there was no network conflict and there was more money on the table for both and they still couldn't get it done, I doubt that will change now.

Yea but I moved on and just let boxing be boxing, and enjoyed the matches that were thrown out.

If this fight doesn't happen, I will still watch the **** they do put together, but I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't be let down-again.

Question: How do I not know whether or not Wilder-Stiverne is official yet?

I am picking Stiverne btw.
It's supposed to be at the MGM Grand in LV, not tickets on sale for a Boxing Event as of yet on 1.17.15

http://www.ticketmaster.com/search?...t=mgm+grand&q=mgm+grand#nfb_skip_left_content
Finally its been announced. Stiverne v Wilder. 17.1.15 @BronzeBomber @BermaneStiverne pic.twitter.com/rUZM4K04uD
— Next Big Fight (@NextBigFight) December 14, 2014

Last edited:
Quoted from Floyd after being asked who the next best p4p fighter is after him, "Manny"

Floyd seen in the front row of Manny vs Erik Morales routing for Manny.

Floyd the biggest Pacman STAN

This PED talk need to stop, started after that Cotto fight when Pac got equally or less bruised up as Cotto. Punches from Pac in that Cotto fight were just as loud as his first fight in the states. So Floyd bringing that up just sound cowardly. I never really thought Pac could be patient enough chasing Floyd all night, but damn if Floyd sound scared I guess it could happen.

Quoted from Floyd after being asked who the next best p4p fighter is after him, "Manny"

Floyd seen in the front row of Manny vs Erik Morales routing for Manny.

Floyd the biggest Pacman STAN

This PED talk need to stop, started after that Cotto fight when Pac got equally or less bruised up as Cotto. Punches from Pac in that Cotto fight were just as loud as his first fight in the states. So Floyd bringing that up just sound cowardly. I never really thought Pac could be patient enough chasing Floyd all night, but damn if Floyd sound scared I guess it could happen.

I remember seeing that video. I've searched and searched but can't find it now... it was probably taken down and deleted. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom