Please Lock.

They need to just fight and not stall thinking they can build it up to be the next Mayweather vs Pacquiao. Or maybe if Groves beats Badou Jack, Ward can fight Groves?

Last edited:
I like GGG but he should do what Sergio and Pun did before him. If dudes in your division won't fight you, move up and fight dudes that will.

Boxing-Hype.com ‏@BoxingHype  1h1 hour ago
Mayorga to rematch Shane Mosley on the Mares vs Santa Cruz undercard @staplescenter August 29th 

Bradley

Boxing-Hype.com ‏@BoxingHype  1h1 hour ago
Mayorga to rematch Shane Mosley on the Mares vs Santa Cruz undercard @staplescenter August 29th 
Lol 
mean.gif

Damn, Moseley run out of money already? I guess that's what happens when you invest so much in your son who didn't inherit your skills. :D

Damn, Moseley run out of money already? I guess that's what happens when you invest so much in your son who didn't inherit your skills. :D

It's his crazy wife who took everything from him.

Anyway, I just realized Demetrius Andrade has been quiet and inactive lately. Maybe when he returns he will be too heavy to make 154 forcing him to fight at 160.

Last edited:
I feel bad for Mosley. Have you guys heard dude speak recently?

He needs to stop boxing asap.

Last edited:
I have a feeling that Haymon is going to have his Welterweight stable run a train on Mosley. :smh:

Last edited:
Weren't they willing to fight Froch at 168?
They were willing to fight Froch at 168 because the fight would have been at Wembley, and on British PPV.

I'd prefer they let that fight marinate for a while anyways.  I'd like to see GGG unify the belts at MW first, and then move up to fight Ward at 168. 

They were willing to fight Froch at 168 because the fight would have been at Wembley, and on British PPV.

I'd prefer they let that fight marinate for a while anyways.  I'd like to see GGG unify the belts at MW first, and then move up to fight Ward at 168. 

I agree but this is just boxing politics as usual. Ward won't drain himself to 164 and GGG's team will accuse him of ducking the fight which I don't buy since the fight with Froch would be at 168.

It's crazy looking at some of these sports contracts, athletes getting paid 100 million over x amount of years. Just puts in perspective the level that Floyd's operating on. 500 million in less than 1 year :x :x :x

I'm sure Ward would fight a ton of dudes at 164, just not GGG lol

what makes you think that? ward is the only dude i can see beating GGG... and both of them are lacking star power so this fight needs to happen... it would be great for both their careers... it would need to be a catchweight though... if cotto and canelo fight each other than the winner has to fight GGG... i want GGG to actually fight some type of competition

Back
Top Bottom