Please Lock.

What an unimpressive performance by both guys.

Jacobs v Saunders needs to be Saunders' first defense. If not, he should just ship that belt over to GGG and save us some time.

What an unimpressive performance by both guys.

Jacobs v Saunders needs to be Saunders' first defense. If not, he should just ship that belt over to GGG and save us some time.

I think Saunders will rematch Lee or Eubank Jr next, there's simply much more for him to make at home against local fighters. I know Lee isn't British but still close in proximity.

Rosado is Darnell Boone status :frown:

Edit: Rosado got the gift decision. If anyone deserves a gift it would be him.

Last edited:
Walters just got lowkey robbed. That fight wasnt a draw but i can see it being hard to judge in person. That Sosa guy is pretty good. I had it 98-92

New player in the HW division, huge win for Ortiz. 2 L's this year for Jennings, he better bounce back with a tune up fight.

That was a great fight from Ortiz and Jennings. Ortiz has good power. I credit Jennings for having a ton of heart. Loved when Ortiz utilized footwork to distance himself, which he should have utilized earlier. Man I don't know what will happen between the three if they fought each other: Wilder, Joshua, Ortiz, but I'd love to see them fight.

The HW is shaping up. Can't forget about Joseph Parker man. Can't wait for more HW fights.

Last edited:
 Steve Kim ‏@steveucnlive  8h8 hours ago
So yeah, there are legs to Pacquiao - Broner, interesting. Adrien wasnt lying it turns out #boxing
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Rip to broner if he does. He wont make it past the 3rd round

Buddy has no concept of combination punching

Back
Top Bottom