Please Lock.

Ruslan is a beast when it come to fighting slugger or aggressive fighters rather than boxers but that should be a good one Lucas might win but he gonna get rocked maybe even knocked down I just wanna see GGG fight someone with some clout

Murray is not going to get his hand raised, but I think he can put up a good fight and last more rounds than most who came before him.

When he got hit in the "leeever" by BHop and he couldn't get up and just started pounding the Matt

Wow. I've always heard about those pics but have never seen them nor searched for them.

Dude must have been on 4 grams of coke in 43 minutes to wear fishnets and boxin gloves.

provo vs lucas is gonna be hellacious, this could take years off both fighters. i got machine winning by late tko.

word on the street is that cottos going to makes an announcement next week regarding an opponent.

mr cashflow.. i need info on your avy kind sir.

roll.gif
roll.gif
DLH 

pics are forever hilarious 

When he got hit in the "leeever" by BHop and he couldn't get up and just started pounding the Matt

Man, that is one of my favorite moments ever. Especially people in the bar yelling at the TV "IF YOU CAN HIT THE MAT THAT HARD YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO GET THE **** UP" :lol:

That, the Tito knock down and the stare down after the Pavlik fight are the best B-Hop moments to me.

Man, that is one of my favorite moments ever. Especially people in the bar yelling at the TV "IF YOU CAN HIT THE MAT THAT HARD YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO GET THE **** UP" :lol:

That, the Tito knock down and the stare down after the Pavlik fight are the best B-Hop moments to me.

I remember some ppl complaining about him not getting up. Anybody who's ever had the wind knocked out of them didn't dispute it all tho :lol:

[emoji]128514[/emoji] [emoji]128514[/emoji] how this turned into an Oscar roast session.

I still remember ignorant people claiming Oscar took a dive. SMH, getting hit like that is no joke.

Mayweather trying to hustle folks to download his app with a pic from a week ago 

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/boxin...eached-for-mayweather-pacquiao-002355617.html
 One person who requested anonymity told Yahoo Sports, "Believe me, if this fight doesn't get done, it will be because of Bob Arum. Nobody can figure what he is doing or why he is doing it."

"Top Rank president Todd duBoef is irate at Arum, his step-father, but has essentially thrown his hands up in the air and said he can't control Arum.
Even Pacquiao's team has gotten upset at Arum's willingness to go on the record with comments that often don't add up."
It's all Floyd's fault tho right?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom