Please Lock.

Canelo and cotto looked good on the scale.

I read that canelo had a really hard time making weight the last week.

Wonder if it takes a negative toll on him.

I'm so ready
Hope we get a classic worthy of a rematch.

I'm Team Cotto and I am not drinking Medalla :lol:

Had to edit. Forgot Presidente is Dominican even though it's all over the island.

Last edited:
Canelo the young lion. It's a tall order for cotto at this stage in his career I can't see him pulling this one out. And I always root for cotto. Can't put my money on him here tho

Last edited:
I'm not a betting man and I've learned never to try to predict a fight.

Honestly, if I get a good amount of rounds of good action, I'm a happy man either way.

All signs point to that happening.

Last edited:
Canelo and cotto looked good on the scale.

I read that canelo had a really hard time making weight the last week.

Wonder if it takes a negative toll on him.

I'm so ready
Hope we get a classic worthy of a rematch.

He was looking extra slim pretty early on. Is there an IV ban?

Im going to be in the city celebrating my girl's cousin's birthday so I will be at a sports bar watching this. I might be 10 beers in by the time he fights starts. Hittin the club after :x. RIP to my liver.

Last edited:
The more I think about it the more I'm leaning to Cotto. Canelo showed he can be outboxed on multiple occasions. If it goes the distance Cotto outboxes Canelo over 12 (unless he gets robbed). If it ends inside the distance I think it's Canelo going down.

It's all fine and dandy that Jay is letting others do the heavy lifting but they're getting a bad reputation. Guys are not going to want to do business with them. This whole belt debacle shows how bad they are right now.

Just lining up to get finished by GGG.

My heart says Miguel but my mind says Canelo.
lettuce be real GGG hasnt been tested by a quality fighter yet. no reason for either dude to duck him. i can see him hurting cotto but canelo will give him problems. and ward will bring the girl out that boy like bruce jenner

Last edited:
I know MAC has significant Puerto Rican or otherwise support on NT, but I'm surprised how many of guys are picking Cotto. He's a very live dog at +275, best odds I've seen, but my head says Canelo decision all the way. 117-111 or 116-112, being most likely in my estimation.

lettuce be real GGG hasnt been tested by a quality fighter yet. no reason for either dude to duck him. i can see him hurting cotto but canelo will give him problems. and ward will bring the girl out that boy like bruce jenner
After beating Geale, MAC came off very evasive about fighting GGG in the post-fight interview ringside. What Golovkin has done at middleweight is impressive, but I'm not in that hype camp that believes he would wash Canelo or even beat Ward period. He cuts off the ring well and works the body remarkably. Pops the jab effectively and often throughout the fight.

I'm not saying GGG has fought A-level guys, but he proved he can eat a punch against Stevens, who has substantial power. Plus I value the Murray fight, because for my records, he beat "Maravilla" in his own backyard in '13. Gabe was a tough customer but has been downhill since losing to Golovkin. Lemieux another quality opponent GGG owns a victory over.

I'm picking Ginger. I like Cotto but I want to know if he'll throw Roach under the bus like he does every trainer.

^ I think it will end in a TKO, both men are too vulnerable for counters. We've had some upsets this year, maybe tonight there will be another one.

LETS GO COTTO!

Last edited:
Canelo is going to wreck Cotto, he might hear the final bell though. Canelo is peaking as far as strength and it's going to be the difference tonight.

Back
Top Bottom