Please Lock.

Typical Rigo performance, I feel like Rigo can end this fight any time, but just doesn't. He has the power to take this guy out in 1-2 rounds.

Damn bruh...maybe Bob Arum had a point man. This is wack, even his trainers trying to get Rigo to throw more.

:lol: @ Lederman ******** on him anytime he gets to talk

Last edited:
You know a fight is boring if the HBO commentators repeating the same stuff, talk about random things, and slightly arguing about Roman Gonzalez.

Jay-Z watching and be looking at Rigo's contract and thinking, "Damn what did I do?"

I feel liki rigo needs a quality appointment to make him fight dude literally treating this like the olympics so afraid to get hit

No problem with Rigo's pace or style. Nor him not being more demonstrative.

Trivial **** and of course Lampley & Co are going to agenda push. It's all business. They push that he's a boring fighter narrative because they know the casual fan wants action fights.

You want him to be busier? Book better opponents.

Carl Frampton immediately comes to mind.

Yeah....

Thankful for this mini concert cause, ya know, main events always start soooo early now a days.....smh

I hope that while Cotto is warming up, Yandel walks into his dressing room and catches an errant uppercut.

**** was that **** b.....:stoneface:

roll.gif

I just decided to order the fight right now. Cotto bet not let me down...

Can't believe that had to pay now and couldn't charge it to me bill. What type of **** is that? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom