Please retro the Nike Air Adjust

I would LOVE these to be retroed.  The interchangable straps were nice back in the day.  Being that I still have all the straps, I could use new pair to use for ball again.   

if you want to preach for Nike to retro a shoe thats at leat 15 years old.... you gotta post some pics for the newbie youngns who have no clue what they are.

I remember "reading" Eastbay back in the day on the bus looking at all the different straps these shoes could come with.... even USA for the olympics

Here are some links to pics.  I have all the colors including the Chinese olympic team strap, but I need to find the USA strap.  Still love the style of these. 

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...=1&ndsp=8&ved=1t:429,r:4,s:0&biw=1003&***=567 

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...2&ndsp=15&ved=1t:429,r:3,s:8&biw=1003&***=567

UNC wore these when Vince Carter played for them. When I was looking for pics, I saw some photos of him at UNC wearing the whites with carolina blue straps.

Man i'd %!!% bowling balls if these came back out,but I don't see Nike doing it though.

If they do retro these, I predict tiny air bubbles
frown.gif

The og's are phylon midsoles tho, so if you find a good pair on ebay or wherever, grab em, cause there still wearable.

Man there were a hot commodity back then.

Didn't own em myself but my boy had a pair. Told me they were great for hoopin'.

Wouldn't mind having a pair now.

I mean... anything with a strap on feature just gets me worked up!!!

Whoa! I had those. Real comfortable shoe. I think I got the Olympic ones as a gift if memory serves correctly. The strap comes off too and you can wear it two different ways if you want.

Originally Posted by RutgersJetFan

Whoa! I had those. Real comfortable shoe. I think I got the Olympic ones as a gift if memory serves correctly. The strap comes off too and you can wear it two different ways if you want.
These are one of my favorite shoes of all time but I have to disagree, in my case I could hardly feel any forefoot cushioning which made them feel very stiff in that area. They had decent ankle support when strapped up but other wise were lacking.

My grail is a purple strap for size 11-12 or 13-14.

Originally Posted by JMKickz

if you want to preach for Nike to retro a shoe thats at leat 15 years old.... you gotta post some pics for the newbie youngns who have no clue what they are.

I remember "reading" Eastbay back in the day on the bus looking at all the different straps these shoes could come with.... even USA for the olympics

avy info?

always wanted a pair like them kids at unc had. my bro had a pair with the black strap. i was jealous.

Back
Top Bottom