Please retro.....

smh.gif

as far as these coming out over the summer...dont think so

but i had these when they first dropped...they were a FOOTACTION EXCLUSIVE colorway and were sick

i want to say these dropped around '98-'99, if not then early 00's...this was back when footaction had all the sick FA exlcusive colorways

these are different from the one that released this summer, same cw but diff material....i doubt nike would ever retro this

These were released this summer:
[table][tr][td]style code[/td] [td][/td] [td]609048 072[/td] [/tr][tr][td]colorway[/td] [td][/td] [td]cool grey/neon yellow[/td] [/tr][tr][td]year of release[/td] [td][/td] [td]2008[/td] [/tr][/table]
051012.jpg

anti02.jpg
<these were the ones he wanted retroed, copied fromthe link.
There are some differences, but for the most part they are almost alike
ohwell.gif

^ These aren't neons. They're a completely different release. And NO, they haven't been retro'd. Ya'll are confusing them with the awfulneon retros from this year which had way too much black on them.

yea, they are slightly different (eyelets) but not enough to make me want them anymore than the 2 pairs of neons I already have. bring on the safetys though

Originally Posted by OGfiend

^ These aren't neons. They're a completely different release. And NO, they haven't been retro'd. Ya'll are confusing them with the awful neon retros from this year which had way too much black on them.

Im confused
eyes.gif

Antifreeze 95s>Neon 95s. Both are nice though.

Nike needs to retro some older AM95 colorways (or at least close colorways)

Antifreeze
Comets
Slates
Pools (in mens sizes)
Canyon Golds
Grapes (in mens sizes also)
And while they're at it give us better ID options on the 95s

Originally Posted by s dubl

Antifreeze 95s>Neon 95s. Both are nice though.

Nike needs to retro some older AM95 colorways (or at least close colorways)

Antifreeze
Comets
Slates
Pools (in mens sizes)
Canyon Golds
Grapes (in mens sizes also)
Yep. Nike are both great and yet krud at the same time. Any danger of looking after your fans??? Stupid Nike.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Comets

I could've sworn the Comets were said to be in the pipeline(?)
IIRC, a considerable update to the 95s on ID has been mentioned.

The Obsidian/Lightning 95s deserve another outing.

Orange Peels would be nice too.... but they may be deemed to close to the Safety Orange (Team Orange?) colorway dropping next year.

Those anti freeze 95's came out in fall 98. I always thought they were cool, but not the neons. Sdubl's list is on point for what they need to come outwith. Some of those have released over the last few years as europe and asia releases.

I also miss Nike giving footaction exclusive colorways and retroes. That all stopped when Footaction went bankrupt and were bought by Footlocker. If thatwouldn't have happened, I'd still be working for Footaction.

Back
Top Bottom