Please stop using the term "Bred."

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has been brought up many many many times in the past. It hasn't changed then, it won't change now. Like an earlier post mentioned, its too far gone to change it now. I say just keep it moving and call them what you want, cuz everyone "should" know what you mean. We don't need to get on the subject of "raptor" 7. LOL.

I agree... an its NEVER to late to change it! I walk in the door this morning from coppin all my fam a pair.....Im wearing mine (my son ask) Daddy which 11's are those? Cuz by this point he has had every Christmas pair so far an he noe's they have Nicknames!! I say son THEY PLAYOFF 11'S!! He say.. OOOHHH "PLAYOFF" 11's.....I say yes son! So for those of us who TRUE TO THIS an NOT NEW TO THIS! If u got kids or young kinfolk...Teach them the REAL we mite have lost the battle with these new wave "SneakerHeads" but we can win the WAR if we can teach the rite thing early for the future! An it dont matter when u join.....I been trying to join since 2000 in my high school computer Lab an couldnt figure out that YUKU **** they had going an for sum reason unbeknownst to me I got through 2 months ago after not attemping for years.....U can have My start date an post count but cant take away my knowledge of the game! Im not a "sneakerhead" THIS JUST BEEN A WAY OF LIFE EVER SINCE I SCORED MY FIRST PAIR of MILITARY 4'S IN 89'.........#Playoff11'smayne!

If that was a movie it'd be rocking 0% on Rotten Tomatoes

I agree, but its too far gone to change it now.

Anything with black and red is a bred :smh:

If the flu games come back out, they'll be called breds.

I'm still trying to accept it. IMO it separates the old sneakerheads from the new ones. Like the term Raptor. One dude at a store tried to tell me I was wrong when I asked about the Charcoals.

Last edited:
It's the sneaker websites faults 
mean.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom