Please support me in helping to find a cure for Multiple Sclerosis!

Hey everyone,

My name is Erik, and I just signed up for the Bike MS Bay to Bay Tour of 2009. The Bay to Bay Tour is a 2 day bike ride that departs from Irvine, CA onSaturday, October 10th, and arrives in San Diego on Sunday, October 11th. I have committed to ride 100 miles; 50 miles on Day 1 from Irvine, CA to Carlsbad,CA, and 50 miles on day 2, from Carlsbad, CA to Mission Bay, CA (San Diego). This is going to be a difficult coastal ride, but I am going to give it my alland finish the 100 miles.

The ride helps raise money to support the National Multiple Sclerosis Society, specifically the Pacific South Coast Chapter of the organization. My minimumdonation goal is $400, but I hope to exceed that. If you wish to read up more about the cause, please visit the website, www.biketofinishms.com.

Any amount of support would be greatly appreciated, even just a good luck! If you wish to make a donation, you can visit my donation website:
www.biketofinishms.com/erikaalto

Thanks for your time!
- Erik

Good luck with the rides. I'm an entrepreneur trying to build something and have barely any money to spend on outside things so i cant contribute but goodluck. My mom has MS and ive had to see her struggle with it for pretty much my entire life. Its an awful disease that doesnt get enough attention as it should.NTERS please dont take your health for granted as it can be taken away from you very easily.

Back
Top Bottom