Please tell me you haven't been to a "Tattoo Party".......and got tatted

I live in the hood so I always hear about tattoo partys...I'm not tatted, but the one I went to got people who worked at or owned tattoo shops. The used sterile needles and they did the tattoos for a cheap price..The tats weren't bad at all. And it was chill it wasn't like a party party but more like a get together.

Cosign...

The person that throws these parties usually gets a big discount on the tats depending on how much money is being spent from the others at the party...

They mad chill, but I aint never had no work done at one of these parties...

first time i ever heard of this was from my sister. She went to one but didnt get tatted but a lot of people did. It really is a ink party. i guess you alsoget a better price then you usually would too.........

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

first time i ever heard of this was from my sister. She went to one but didnt get tatted but a lot of people did. It really is a ink party. i guess you also get a better price then you usually would too.........

yea like dude said...its basically the same as getting a bunch of friends together and going to a shop...you guarantee an artist x amount of jobs and hegives you a bit off the price...the organizer usually gets the best deal

people have em all the time... im cool on that... jimmy is the truth... wouldnt mess wit nobody else here

i have heard of them and been invited to a few but have never gotten tatted.

the best ones however are the white people ones because they are really organized. this one i went to a while ago had paid 5k just to get 3 guys from aprofessional tattoo parlor come out and give a few tattoo's for 2 hours.

i wouldn't have believed they paid that much but i personally saw when they paid them. I guess 5k isn't that much tho because everyone chipped in. smhat myself giving 25 dollars for a party where i didn't even get tatted.

anyway 5k is pretty good for 2 hours and i think between the 3 of them they did about 20 people in that time. ( the tats where obviously small)

Some chick just came in and dropped off a flyer for a tattoo party i was like please explain what you mean by this?

Originally Posted by Mr Anleu

the best ones however are the white people ones because they are really organized.

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom