Pleasure P. {(-- 4 Ur Pleasure --)} Mixtape

used to bump his first album hard when it dropped but ever since i heard that he diddled some little boy I cant rock with him

Originally Posted by MVPlikeKobe24

used to bump his first album hard when it dropped but ever since i heard that he diddled some little boy I cant rock with him

Word that kinda made me look at him different o_O but i'ma check out his new stuff later

His music is
pimp.gif

I def prefer him over Trey

Originally Posted by MVPlikeKobe24

Word that kinda made me look at him different o_O but i'ma check out his new stuff later

His music is
pimp.gif

I def prefer him over Trey

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

My dude sang over "Excuse Me Miss"? 
nerd.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Is there a no DJ version?
nerd.gif
It's On U
pimp.gif
...NICE

My get it crackin playlist has officially been replaced with this mix tape for the foreseeable future haha!!!!!!

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

My dude sang over "Excuse Me Miss"? 
nerd.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Is there a no DJ version?
nerd.gif
It's On U
pimp.gif
...NICE

My get it crackin playlist has officially been replaced with this mix tape for the foreseeable future haha!!!!!!

he gotta come harder than this after the allegations. plus how many females are gonna like this? calling one a nympho? please
laugh.gif
   og big/kelly > this.

he gotta come harder than this after the allegations. plus how many females are gonna like this? calling one a nympho? please
laugh.gif
   og big/kelly > this.

Originally Posted by imaballerballer

laugh.gif
   og big/kelly > this.
They were never proven.
None of the dates of the abuse matched up, no witnesses came forward, the charges were inconsistent, and there was no proof of paperwork that showed it happened. The rumor was that old members of pretty ricky started those allegations.

Originally Posted by imaballerballer

laugh.gif
   og big/kelly > this.
They were never proven.
None of the dates of the abuse matched up, no witnesses came forward, the charges were inconsistent, and there was no proof of paperwork that showed it happened. The rumor was that old members of pretty ricky started those allegations.

Back
Top Bottom