pledging FTMFL

smh.gif

Secrecy.

If its an IFC fraternity tell everyone because they don't care but if its D9 keep your mouth shut.

I look at it it like... come on man... I already got hood ties. I ain't got time for new colors, new handshakes, new "friends", and new signs.

I'm thinking about it because I really don't have any ties down here in school...

somethings holding me back though.

somebody school me on frats?

I havent pledged and have no plans of doing it...

Black frats are spposed to be about networking, brotherhood,etc...some of my friends are Alphas/Kappas and I'm better off than them, career wise at least

To each his own, I guess...

I have no intention on paying for friends as of right now.

Maybe if I get to college and find I have no friends, that may change. But I doubt it.

Originally Posted by soltheman

I have no intention on paying for friends as of right now.

Maybe if I get to college and find I have no friends, that may change. But I doubt it.

I mean it's really not paying for friends unless you had no friends going into pledgeship otherwise you're just paying to keep your frat going.

Originally Posted by anygivensunday

If you think pledging sucks.. wait til you're in the house and actually have responsibilities
eyes.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You must have been that dude cleaning the toliets.

Originally Posted by areyouin729

paying for friends is even worse
that and i dont need to be taking orders and do humiliating stuff just to have a circle of friends whom i would be calling "brothers".

laugh.gif
Brothers
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
!@+*!....you ain't my brother!!

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

I look at it it like... come on man... I already got hood ties. I ain't got time for new colors, new handshakes, new "friends", and new signs.
smokin.gif
im definitely using that from here on out. im an"to each his own" type of guy, but I have yet to find the true positive in being in a black frat. idk much bout white frats like that though. catstry to use that networking excuse, but that has pretty much failed on all types of levels

Nah i'm that dude who balances being on the exec. board, school, and a girlfriend for the past 2 years.

Hold the ___ up, don't try to flip this on me, your the one in a Klan.

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

Nah i'm that dude who balances being on the exec. board, school, and a girlfriend for the past 2 years.
Hold the ___ up, don't try to flip this on me, your the one in a Klan.

indifferent.gif

Either you're really naive, or trying really hard for some laughs.

Fraternities will always have a stigma, and the "frat house" "rush week" type of frats aren't helping. Oh well.

That's some #++@%+!* you write on a resume. Not as a response on a board.
The douchebaggery never escapes frats.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

That's some #++@%+!* you write on a resume. Not as a response on a board.
The douchebaggery never escapes frats.
laugh.gif

Basically.

Son stop acting like being on the exec. board of a house takes up a lot of your time. It takes a few hours away from your week at the most.

I mean it's really not paying for friends unless you had no friends going into pledgeship otherwise you're just paying to keep your frat going.

QFMFT.

I'm not a Greek but I hate this stereotype, paying for friends.If you had a social life before going Greek, you'll have one after.

Back
Top Bottom