pls. LC on this 2011 concord 11... thank you...

[IMG ALT=View media item 1846000View media item 1845999View media item 1845998View media item 1845997View media item 1845996View media item 1845995View media item 1845994View media item 1845993View media item 1845991""]http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/1845990/width/350/height/700[/IMG]

And i have some issues guys becos i posted this on the group in the philippines called sole slam philippines. And some people say that this pair is fake bcos of jumpman logo is already touching the 23 logo and one guy said that the yellowing of the soles are fake, the yellowing should be almost all over the soles even though it uses only 3 times and they said that the carbon fiber is fake and its not that shiny also the production date is different one is produce on june and one is on july. And last one is the shoe trees they said it should be no box on the code or size number like the one posted in the instgram. I hope you can help me. Thank you..

Anybody to help pls.... specially to timmy, from88til and rickyriebel.. tnx

Last edited:
if they have only been worn handfull of times & have not touched any water they won't yellow through out. these are absolutely legit. granted there are some manufacturer bad craftsmanship

if they have only been worn handfull of times & have not touched any water they won't yellow through out. these are absolutely legit. granted there are some manufacturer bad craftsmanship

Thank you Frankw... anybody else have there opinion?

Those look ok to me as well..My RD pair looks like yours..Purchased from KICKSUSA personally..This is the problem with FEs comparisons..They are not well researched and he doesn't have the time served to really know a flaw from a tell..Sometimes he makes good points or observations, but mostly its butchered guess work by a bunch of rookies IMHO.

PS welcome to NT.. Please remember to rep the fellas who stop through and help out on your threads.

Last edited:
Those look ok to me as well..My RD pair looks like yours..Purchased from KICKSUSA personally..This is the problem with FEs comparisons..They are not well researched and he doesn't have the time served to really know a flaw from a tell..Sometimes he makes good points or observations, but mostly its butchered guess work by a bunch of rookies IMHO.

PS welcome to NT.. Please remember to rep the fellas who stop through and help out on your threads.

Thank u timmy, um if you dont mind can u show me your pair? And i just want to ask what is FEs, IMHO , RD , PS and IDT stands for? Sorry new comer here.

Back
Top Bottom