Pls. legit check on my jordan 11 72-10!

Last edited:
I got a pair on release day from Foot Locker. Although I didn't lift the insole these look legit

I got a pair on release day from Foot Locker. Although I didn't lift the insole these look legit

Tnx bro.... how about the left outsole of the shoe is kind of yellow than the right shoe its just fine?

Last edited:
My cousin told me that some pairs came with premature yellowing. I believe it may be a factory defect. Most 11s turn yellowish anyway. But I understand your concern. I will snap a pic of mine. From behind.

Ya these look legit. I actually got 2 pairs from Foot Locker through raffles. And picked mine up from the store

I notice the PL by the heel stitching and height looks sloppy, IMO fakes. Where did u buy them?

looks alright, but where's the retail price tag?? 

keep in mind the production of these started as early as June, so you might get pair that has a little more yellow-ish haze.

looks alright, but where's the retail price tag?? 

keep in mind the production of these started as early as June, so you might get pair that has a little more yellow-ish haze.

No price tag becoz its a overseas released its a different currency in the philippines that is why no SRP...
And i already throw the white paper on the box coz to much paper...

Last edited:
No price tag becoz its a overseas released its a different currency in the philippines that is why no SRP...
And i already throw the white paper on the box coz to much paper...
if you bought it from a legit store you got nothing to worry about. 

I was wondering if anyone knows when exactly did production start for the 72-10? I ask because the size tag inside my shoe have 5-14-15 date. That struck me as odd because I feel 7 months is TOO EARLY to begin production. Can someone please clear this up for me?

Back
Top Bottom