PNOISTYLEZZ / BFORBERNARD'S COLLECTION POST ! @ #

first of all . . shout out to all my dudes in tennessee . . kevin, joe, tom, slater, & vic.

& the niketalkers i talk to on the reg . . francis, hoj, & henz0.

i finally decided to take some pictures of my collection since i'll be selling some of them.

i stopped wearing the majority of my sneakers senior year of high school & even less now since i hit college . . just dunks / air maxes.

as a sneakerhead, i realized your collection will never suffice . . once you get your 'grails' . . you already got another one lined up.

like the majority of people have said on here . . it's just a phase.

here's pretty much all of my shoes including beaters & few random deadstock pairs.

size 7 - size 8.5

i figured i would put on some nikes since this is a collection post . .

really nice
what are those loafers you have on in the picture of you standing next to the stack?

Last pic is mad pedo doggie!!
but real talk thats more !#$+ then I thought you had.
Mad respect, pleasure to have you in TN.
You Better bring more !#$+ to the summit this year.
O and loving the Mocs you wearing.
North face, G-shock, raw denim, and OH...put the beater band-aids on...dizzam!

Last pic is mad pedo doggie!!
laugh.gif

Nice stuff, crazy heat!

Francis

Nice collection man and the One True Saxon kicks you are sporting are very ill. Good stuff!

nice stuff
happy.gif
you are right about the phase thing i'm in the processof narrowing down my stuff to what I like and would wear ....though there is always that urge to keep every shoe
embarassed.gif

wow...i didnt think you would post it (even though I suggested it). Very nice surprise though! To Joe's point, you hang out with someone enough and youthink you know all the shoes they got. Nice to see you had some secret stuff! Thankful to have you as 1 of the...what...7 heads we got now?!?! Nice postbrotha!

Parting shots:
--request to see up close pics of Band-Aids to see true condition
--Your nephew's shoes are on the wrong feet (i thought asian dudes were smart???)
--can i get my Pharrell poster back?
--and yes the last pic is "madd pedo dog"

My dude came through with the collection....I didnt know you had half these shoes...its either your bandaids, clerks, or classic vans lol....nice collectionthough dunny

I SEE YOU DUDE!

pimp.gif
very nice B....quality over quanity.Wish some were my size.Sell someshoes,get money,buy more shoes.Thats how it really happens.

ill collection man . the first four are killing it
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

dont give up sneaks though ! i dno about yall but ive always seen my kicks as an expression ofmyself ... and my way of showing originality anduniqueness though my dress . def not a phase for me

Back
Top Bottom