PNW best courts!!!

first i was thinking that summers coming up quick along with basketball cause i feel they just go hand in hand.
so which courts does everyone else hoop at during the summer? i mean even IMA is nice i really have that
indoor preference but outdoor is live. Also i played in the PBL (philipino basketball league) but im also tryna
play ball where ever. BASICALLY IM JUST TRYNA HOOP!

Greenlake Park is always crackin!!! Also, Bellevue CC has some good runs as does Seattle Pacific....I also go to Peter Kirk Park in downtown Kirkland....thatshould give a nice indoor/outdoor mixture....depends on how nice your game is......Greenlake is my favorite spot by far!

Originally Posted by TheSwoosh

Greenlake, or the court on denny way thats sponsored by the Sonics.
Its gone.....
frown.gif

Originally Posted by 206head

Bellevue CC has open gym on fridays from like 10-230 correct me if im wrong.

8:30 to 2:30.... majority of people playing from between 9:30 and 1:00ish. Games are alright.

My 2 favorite places to play..... IMA @ UW + Green Lake

Originally Posted by trunks206

Greenlake, or the court on denny way thats sponsored by the Sonics.
Its gone.....
frown.gif
Yeah it's gone. They're building a new parking lot where the old outdoor parking lot & court used to be. New parking lot isgoing to be partially underground and multiple levels from what I understand.

That sucks. That was a cool spot to play. Actually another good spot is jefferson CC on beacon hill. really any Community center in the south end or cd willhave so good people to play against. Ymca on 23rd too.

That sucks. That was a cool spot to play. Actually another good spot is jefferson CC on beacon hill. really any Community center in the south end or cd will have so good people to play against. Ymca on 23rd too.

Yeah... Rainier CC gets games going...

I'm sure Garfield CC & Rainier Beach CC get games going too but I don't anything about those 2 places recently.

Liberty Park in Renton
or
Tyee High School in Seatac got nice outdoors...

oohh but the IMA... nothing beats the good ol' IMA

Liberty is(was) my spot for the Summer.
are there any places around that have open gym in the evening though? Thats a huge reason I stopped playing...there were never any gyms open after 5pm

well im tryna run a couple games tomorrow...i aint got *%$$ to do. where the best spot to run?

R.I.P. to that sonics court on Denny...
tired.gif
. But there is this open gym ata church in lynnwood off 44th i think is open tomorrow.

Originally Posted by In The Line For VIIs

Is there open gym at Bellevue CC tonight? Is it free, no pass or anything required? If so, I will be there.

EDIT: 830 AM - 2 PM.
laugh.gif
mad.gif

Yeah those are the times.
---Free
---No pass or ID required

Games are alright...

puyallup.

its called silver creek.

bunch of junior high kids though hahaha

i really dont even know where puyallup is. and i had to look down to spell it. hahaha. im tryna hoop not travel. looks like the weather is finally gettingbetter too.

my bf plays at greenlake a lot. My brother has been trying out the new northgate community center right by the mall. It is a really nice court. Some peopleplay at Bitterlake Community Center as well.<---(North Seattle places)

Capitol Hill by Central C.C is usually crackin from what I hear. (outdoor)

Back
Top Bottom