Pogs Appreciation

^ LOL
30w5wt5.jpg

I used to hussle kids for their Pogs in elementary school.
Would go to school with about 10 and come back with at
least 40 everyday. Especially when they had those Monsters Inc.
Pogs that would come in the Hot Cheeto bags
laugh.gif

Man i remember these back in elementary. They got banned from my school though because some kid got hit in the eye with one
smh.gif
laugh.gif

man i remember i had like 100 of pogs

a bunch of the tubes to hold them in ... and till this damn now i have no clue where they went
laugh.gif

i do know that my pop kept a few just for the memory has them in storage some nice ones here and there ... but i do remember when we used to play for slammersback in the day and this kid try to punk me and said i cheater and he had some nice slammers up for grabs.... so i was like aight re do then ... owned himasecond time went into the house to show pops wat i got once he saw wat i got he took it from me i was WTH
frown.gif
smh.gif
i guess the one he took was like this ninjastar looking one that had OJ simpson on it and he was hehind bars or some @%%# like that... his excuse for taking it was "he didnt want me to throw itaround" ( it was pretty heavy look like it was made of gold?? ) but i wanna say he still has it and when i saw it i was
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
that @%%# was backwhen i was like 7 or 8

what about the Power Ranger pogs that came with Happy Meals @ Mickey D's in conjunction with the release of the movie?

laugh.gif
back when I lived in Ecuador for a few years in the early 90's, Loony Toon pogs were SERIOUS!

Dukes would play with all of their peers surrounding them, and the winner got to take the loser's best pog.

oh yeah!!!!
roll.gif

my childhood memories
frown.gif

That's crazy!!!!

im really
roll.gif
right now!!!

Totally forgot about Pogs NT
smh.gif
frown.gif
smile.gif