pokemon appreciated vol. diamond or pearl ftw??

ive been playing pokemon pearl for gameboy ds and i have to say for being a 19 year old this game is pretty fun.
who else enjoys playing pokemon or even watching the show bc ive had this conversation with some of my friends and they agree if pokemon were real that wouldbe the coolest thing

a pearl necklace is the the perfect gift for that special lady this valentine's day. ;-)

laugh.gif

I'm going to finally get a DS. Going to acquire that platinum version after Chrono Trigger.

Blue version ftw.

NERD ALERT ! all right, i've always enjoyed the character design of pokemon yet never found it compelling enough to actually purchase the game and play.mayhaps i will try.

Originally Posted by xblaze23

I'm going to finally get a DS. Going to acquire that platinum version after Chrono Trigger.

Blue version ftw.
If you buy a DS, you definitely need to get a flash cart.

And Blue was the first I played, but I could never get past the first cave. It wasn't till I bought Red and the GB Color that I got into it. I definitelytake Red.

by the way the last one i played was gold version . i still have my pokemon cards somewhere in my closet and im 18 lol. i have straight heat from back in thedays

Originally Posted by dunkaruu

NERD ALERT ! all right, i've always enjoyed the character design of pokemon yet never found it compelling enough to actually purchase the game and play. mayhaps i will try.
its pretty fun and yeah if they were real and your job was to be the best pokemon trainer there is that would prob be the dream job jk

but not at all

Silver >>>> Gold
Red >>>>> Blue >>>>> Yellow
Silver > Red

I'm an OG pokemon head too but Silver literally was twice the game Red was

Back
Top Bottom