POKEMON HEART GOLD AND SOUL SILVER

Originally Posted by Dynamic X

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

op you beat me to it
i should have posted it a couple days ago
im getting both
ive been playing my old gold a lot lately (it still saves)
Lucky mofo. I probably abused that game too much as a kid.

Need to find a VNDS Gold....
lol yeah
my blue,yellow work also
crytal stopped recently
frown.gif

and to socluis90 if your referring to 99 rare candies and missinno and mew glitches then no
its all been fixed

haha i remember when gold and silver came out on the gameboy advance. my momma got me the japanese version of the gold one real early on ebay before anybodyhad it.
i couldn't understand *%%% but i played the hell out of it
laugh.gif

glad all the rumors are all cleared up now and their following through on releasing it.

hopefully they make a majority of the pokemon that wasn't catch able in platinum, catch able with these versions.

btw, does anyone have any extra leppa berries?
nerd.gif
tongue.gif

pimp.gif
Gold and Silver were my favorite Pokemon games, because you could go back to Kanto after you got done with Johto, there was so much to do, and you couldbattle Ash. I cant wait for these to come out, probably Spring '10 in the US though.

the only thing that can piss me off about the remakes is the color pallette they are using for DP seems like will be used here. if you guys remember,gold/silver had an autumnal color temperature, browns, yellows, dark greens, light reds. that really set the atmosphere for me back then. i dont wanna seethose bright @!* greens and blues in there!

Originally Posted by MC OTAKU

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Originally Posted by CasperJr

i think i played red i dont even remember but why not make this for ps3 or something
Pokemon on a platform would be
eek.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif
that would be epic.
eek.gif
smokin.gif

It was on a gamecube once.. but it was an epic fail.

wow i feel real lucky that all of my games work! Blue, Red, Gold, Silver! they still save and everything!

but i cant wait for this! greatest story line of all games! and i really dnt want to wait till mt. silver to get a larvitar... probably gonna trade one from mydiamond and smash everyone with tyranitar!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dynamic X

I'm pretty mad that the batteries in my Gold and Silver games died... Meaning memory never gets saved.

I'm too lazy to replace them too. They take those small CR1032 or whatever "button" batteries. I had a kick @%# lineup too.

Wow..i didnt know that was possible

Back
Top Bottom