Polar Vortex Will Bring Sub Zero Temps to Over 50million Americans vol 100+ Car Pileup on i35 in Ft Worth- Be Safe Bros

Was supposed to fly back home today but my flight got canceled. Southwest Airlines is a mess. What was supposed to be a two hour flight, we might have to drive back home which is going to be about 19 hours :smh:

My boy said he having an 80 degree Christmas out in LA. Man eff that, Christmas time spose to be cold and snowy, all that wintery stuff. I aint tryna have no Christmas in some sweat weather.
Was in LA for Christmas years ago.... I still remember it like yesterday.... 82 degrees and sunny ... It was all good 😊

Winds hit 114mph in Memphis, Texas today. I’ve seen our forecast here anywhere from 80 to 110 mph winds, from tornado to hard straight line winds; depends on your source.

Lol ain’t it snowing over there?? All clear out here in nyc haven’t had snow in like a year or more

I wish! I thought we were gonna get snow, only in the mountains though, not in the city at all, we had a 5 minute hail storm and a ground tornado that took out 1 tree that was it. Tons of rain though for 3 days, stopped today and gonna start again tomorrow. Why no snow in NYC?

Nothing even happened. It rained for like 5 minutes and wind was normal level. I am sure other partsbof the state got it badly though

global warming.
Spoke too soon tho. We get our first snow tonight in like over a year a measly 3 inches

I think you single handeley saved NYC from the snow drought by mentioning it.

You should go get checked out, you might have super powers ala Storm from the X-Men.

Back
Top Bottom