Police aren't safe anymore... smh

The girl is lucky she did't get shot. 

According to the article, other officers were assaulted too. 

Crazy

High school kids might honestly be the worst collection of human beings that exists in this world. I hope I never have to have a job dealing with them.

High school substitute teachers are masochists.

Last edited:
High school kids might honestly be the worst collection of human beings that exists in this world. I hope I never have to have a job dealing with them.

While this statement is factually correct :lol:... They're still kids...

that police officer shouldn't be in the streets. she needs to be behind a desk somewhere.

This, I'd rather collect the garbage every day of the week instead of deal with high schoolers.

In the newspaper and word on the street is that another officer got it the worst... and was diagnosed with a concussion. 

It said the officer on this video has concussion like symptoms. 

I don't know what I would have done if I was an officer in that position. I can't see myself just shooting up the whole crowd. But if I didn't, whatt is to say one of the kids wouldn't have grabbed my gun and shot me. 

The whole situation is just crazy. 

Police officers don't train in hand-to-hand combat no more?

I guess if they can't pull a gun or a taser it's a wrap. :smh:

Last edited:
roll.gif

I'm jaded due to my past run ins with female police officers, but she should have stayed away from that 

Last edited:

This video shows a child from my old high school fighting(beating up) a police officer. 

I must say... being a teacher, police officer, or having any other position where it is your role to enforce discipline on today's youth is extremely difficult. 

I don't know how to embed... link to the video is below. 

http://www.mcall.com/news/local/pol...-officer-assaulted-20151029-premiumvideo.html

Thoughts? 
I bet if you were present during the confrontation, you wouldn't have stepped in to help the police officer. Shame on you.
mean.gif

:rofl:  

I'm jaded due to my past run ins with female police officers, but she should have stayed away from that 

Easily the worst, esp. if they have a male colleague with. Had one almost arrest me for telling someone their rights. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom