Police in Texas looking for White Supremacist named Bubba driving truck with Rep. Party stickers

Discussion in 'General' started by lobotomybeats, Dec 28, 2009.

1. lobotomybeats

lobotomybeats

Good luck finding one of those in Texas[​IMG] I am sure the Police suspectlineup will rival old Jordan release lines.

This writes itself.

2. marionthebarberian

marionthebarberian Banned

a country boy.

3. shaunhillftw49

shaunhillftw49

I don't see a Nazi being a Rep

4. los yankees

los yankees

Loving the Nazis and being a Republican is a contradiction.

5. manny1

manny1

White Supremacist named Bubba [​IMG]

6. 410fresh

410fresh Banned

i know right

7. antonlavey

antonlavey Banned

[​IMG]Ok, I laughed.

8. essential1

essential1

I see no surprise of a racist being a republican.. *SHRUGS*

9. shaunhillftw49

shaunhillftw49

Yeah but you'd think it'd be more of a Ron Paul Libertarian type to have the Nazi symbol.

10. los yankees

los yankees

[​IMG]

He was a Exalted Cyclops of what White Surpremist group and he's affiliated with what politcal party again? There are racists on both sides, so stop.

11. nako xl

nako xl

Not a shot at Essental1 at all, but both of you are wasting your time discussing politics with people on this board.

12. hybridsoldier23

hybridsoldier23

[​IMG]

13. essential1

essential1

Libertarians = Over-glorified Conservatives = Over-glorified Republicans..

14. essential1

essential1

In 1997, he told an interviewer he would encourage young people to become involved in politics, but to "Be sure you avoid the Ku Klux Klan.Don't get that albatross around your neck. Once you've made that mistake, you inhibit your operations in the political arena." In his latestautobiography, Byrd explained that he was a member because he "was sorely afflicted with tunnel vision-a jejune and immature outlook-seeing only what Iwanted to see because I thought the Klan could provide an outlet for my talents and ambitions."

Byrd also said, in 2005,

"I know now I was wrong. Intolerance had no place in America. I apologized a thousand times... and I don't mind apologizing over and over again. I can't erase what happened."

15. los yankees

los yankees

LOL. Would you have the same sympathy for someone who wasnt a DEMOCRAT?

So just everyone in this thread knows for future reference if you know anyone that is or was a racist and part of a group who lynched Black people for fun,it's ok. As long as you apologize and register as a Democrat, you will be ok. [​IMG]

You must be one of those people who believe he joined the KKK because it was "anti-communist" ONLY, right? [​IMG]

16. essential1

essential1

I never said that you simple minded fool. I'm just showing you what he said about the subject. Never said it was ok. Nor did I ever say that there are noracist democrats.

But if you're a racist you are 90% on the right side of the aisle in political viewpoint.

And btw Elwin Wilson who apologized to Rep. Lewis for beating him in the 1960's is a Republican. But he had the decency to go to Rep. Lewis and apologizefor all he did. And I gave him sympathy for acknowledging he was wrong. Not sympathy for what he did but coming to the realization that what he did was wrong.

You don't get it. People have the right to change it doesn't change the fact for what they did but the idea of changing and trying to do things for thebetter matters.

And you must love black people with that filth you posted in the sig. You assume all these black people out there struggling are lazy welfare cases or justdon't care. And assume they want to be single parents. Or don't work hard enough.. Welcome to the real world son. You're wrong on EVERYTHING YOUHAVE EVER POSTED. You're not intelligent, and you project your most vile actions, and most vile statements on others becuase you can't live with thegarbage your mind thinks.