Police kill dog in front of owner for nothing.

Hope the shooter gets ate by dogs Candyland style
roll.gif

This story gets me so heated. All of this would have been resolved if they didn't handcuff dude so they can 'question' him dude had minded his own and kept it movin instead of purposely goading cops.

A couple of things to note: there was a heatwave in SoCal that day, no way dude will keep his dog inside the car with the windows rolled up in close to 100 degree weather. And to be shooting at the dog during a hostage situation, what a dumb move by Hawthorne PD.

I hope they pay for their actions. It's devastating to see the guy being handcuffed seeing his dog/friend get killed like that.
frown.gif
there ya go.

Rosby clearly told his dog "NO!" and the dog backed off until the cop motioned towards him. Watch the second video because it's very clear what is being said in it.

Yes because unleashed dogs are reliable to understand English. I'm playing it safe in that situation. Cops seriously need an algorithm in how to approach certain situations in a non lethal fashion. But until this training becomes universal, some cops are going to have to use deadly force if they feel threatened.

As a dog owner, if this happened to me....I would find out where the officer that shot lived and kill him and not care about the repercussions I love my dog that much.

mean.gif
 from the publicity this story has gotten you would think a person was shot by the police

That's sad .. but honestly he brought it on himself though.

Like why would he walk towards the cops turn around and allow them to arrest him, when he could have easily left the scene once he put the dog in the back seat.

ITS NOT RIGHT, BUT HE BROUGHT IT ON HIMSELF.. SAD SITUATION. BUT ULTIMATELY HIS OWN FAULT :smh: :smh:

That's sad .. but honestly he brought it on himself though.

Like why would he walk towards the cops turn around and allow them to arrest him, when he could have easily left the scene once he put the dog in the back seat.

ITS NOT RIGHT, BUT HE BROUGHT IT ON HIMSELF.. SAD SITUATION. BUT ULTIMATELY HIS OWN FAULT
mean.gif
mean.gif
Hmm because he knew they would arrest him. He clearly knows how they behave in that area hence why he did not resist arrest. Had he hopped in the car and drove off it would have been even bigger. Dog probably would have lived, but he would have done time.

As a dog owner, if this happened to me....I would find out where the officer that shot lived and kill him and not care about the repercussions I love my dog that much.
Ok tough guy. Kill someone and destroy your life over something that can be bought at a store :rolleyes

Yes because unleashed dogs are reliable to understand English. I'm playing it safe in that situation. Cops seriously need an algorithm in how to approach certain situations in a non lethal fashion. But until this training becomes universal, some cops are going to have to use deadly force if they feel threatened.
Do you have a dog? Tell a dog a firm NO enough times in his life and he will know what NO means. My dog stops whatever hes doing if I say a firm NO.

To be fair though, the dog was excited and agitated thats his owner was in "trouble" so NO may be harder to understand, still.

The windows are down to keep the dog cool though. Guy did nothing wrong. I applaud him for not putting his dog in the car with the windows up. Sad to see him lose his friend right in front of him though.

The windows are down to keep the dog cool though. Guy did nothing wrong. I applaud him for not putting his dog in the car with the windows up. Sad to see him lose his friend right in front of him though.

My thoughts. He's going to get paid handsomely though but sadly that can't bring his dog back.

:rofl: Dog should've stayed in the car or accountability wise, the owner should've rolled up them windows.

I watched this with no sound so I don't know why he was arrested or what was even said.

Why do hood dudes dress inappropriately for summer? What's the point of wearing shorts that long? His legs must've been confused as heck. Might as well wear pants. And then he got the white tee with the TIGHT collar under the polo. 89 degrees won.
Really dude?

1. 100% the owners fault for being an idiot.

2. It's just an animal 

pretty much, the owner was not a whole lot smarter then his dog sadly :lol: :smh:

there's really no time for the cops to taze/pepper spray a rot, when a dog is coming at you like that about to bite you, it threatened the safety of the officers. I would know cuz i was bit by a german shepherd, not a pleasant experience.

like everything tho, this will blow over in a week.. :lol: :lol:

" that dogs smart , that dogs smart "

6 seconds later

"Bang bang bang bang "

Still a smart dog essey ? Haha

Reminds me of next Friday when they were hitting the dogs on top of the Benz

Do you have a dog? Tell a dog a firm NO enough times in his life and he will know what NO means. My dog stops whatever hes doing if I say a firm NO.

To be fair though, the dog was excited and agitated thats his owner was in "trouble" so NO may be harder to understand, still.
Yes I have had dogs growing up, but if a Pittbull is coming at me and the owner says no. I'm not gonna be confident like, aite I'm sure the dog is going to obey it's owner and not bite me.
laugh.gif
I love dogs, but I'm more a cat person. A cat would've called his human foolish and walked the other way. Dogs are loyal to a fault.

Poor puppy though, I just don't like the way he went out. It looked agonizing.

A few interesting points are brought in this thread, I'm not one to shame animals rights activists and empathy toward animals. I am a strong advocate for humane conditions in slaughter houses. But I find it interesting than some people strongly empathize with some animals and not others, and in some cases not people. I am in a line of work were I get to see the aftermath of human on human violence in this country. We are desensitized to it. Everyday on the TV in rough parts of the country there is news of people getting shot, not even by the cops and a lot of us don't react with much passion. Just a thought.

Last edited:
After letting a day go by and reevaluating this situation again...

The owner ****** up big time... Cops are tryna handle biz and he's blasting music, yelling, and making these cops nervous

It's unfortunate the dog had to die, but you have to use better judgement than that.

Dudes really talking about catchin cop bodies over a dog lmao. Yall wouldn't do **** but cry in handcuffs n try to sue. My whole childhood we had dogsbut ive been bitten by others dogs more than once. U gotta take that kill or be killed attitude wit rots and pits.

The owner ****** up big time... Cops are tryna handle biz and he's blasting music, yelling, and making these cops nervous
Watch the video again my friend.Mind you he wasn't the only person out there.

Again the police,policing what they perceive as a threat,a black male and a type of dog that is known to be vicious.Things like this just goes to show the average naive American that certain rules,certain actions and certain individuals get policed differently based on a lot of factors,one of them being the area in which you reside.Nothing of the sort probably would of never went on in Beverly hills or even Orange county,he would of just been seen as a concerned neighbor.The dog might not have been so lucky do to stereo-types but again if it would been anywhere else he would of been allowed to watch from a distance and remain in control of his dog on a leash and it wouldn't have even gotten past that.

Watch the video again my friend.Mind you he wasn't the only person out there.

Again the police,policing what they perceive as a threat,a black male and a type of dog that is known to be vicious.Things like this just goes to show the average naive American that certain rules,certain actions and certain individuals get policed differently based on a lot of factors,one of them being the area in which you reside.Nothing of the sort probably would of never went on in Beverly hills or even Orange county,he would of just been seen as a concerned neighbor.The dog might not have been so lucky do to stereo-types but again if it would been anywhere else he would of been allowed to watch from a distance and remain in control of his dog on a leash and it wouldn't have even gotten past that.
He was the closest one to the cops, everyone else looked like they were filming from a distance. Dude was going near the cops cars, pacing back and forth, blasting music. But yea let's ignore that and blame it all on race. Every time a black person gets arrested they all of a sudden become a saint and people ignore what got them in that situation in the first place. There were other minorities in that vid, none of them got arrested for stupidity.

Last edited:
That dog wasn't killing anyone tho be cereal the cops r just ***** or like abusing their power. Those r the actions u r defending

Yea, let's wait till the dog actually kills someone before taking action. Shooting something you perceive as a threat is abuse of power.

Back
Top Bottom