Police kill dog in front of owner for nothing.

Not my fault your emotional.
Cause the police dog was lost in the line of duty that he was trained for
smokin.gif
I refuse to believe you're being serious right now, especially seeing as how you have a dog.

Literally one of the most loyal pets on Earth. Dudes dog took that bullet, and would probably take another had it lived if cops ever threatened dude again.

I could say without a doubt if a cop came at you specifically wanting your head when youre with your homies, every last one of them would dip. Speaks volumes about your personality if unwavering loyalty means that little to you.

Last edited:
I'm not upset he shot the dog.

I'm upset they're harassing dude.

Americans aren't even talking about the owner that was obeying the law... they're talking about the life of a dog that jumped to attack.

wow.

Last edited:
Why would my personal reaction have anything to do with the law?

all i'm saying is that you're NOT trying to compare humans to dogs, but yet that double standard rears it's ugly head when it's a dog cop.

so do you believe a civilian should be put to death for killing a cop dog, but yet if it's a cop killing a civilian dog, it's justified since he feels threatened ?

Last edited:
I refuse to believe you're being serious right now, especially seeing as how you have a dog.

Literally one of the most loyal pets on Earth. Dudes dog took that bullet, and would probably take another had it lived if cops ever threatened dude again.

I could say without a doubt if a cop came at you with your homies wanting your head, every last one of them would dip. Speaks volumes about your personality if unwavering loyalty means that little to you.

exactly my point, that dog would have had the same reaction had it been a damb Trex ready to chop down on its owner and saying as a human a man can easily black out and in a moment of pain and confusion put his life on the line for his dog is too much to understand?....yes call it EMOTIONAL....its a human trait, proud to express it.

You guys comparing humans to dogs.

And I'm the one that's wrong :lol:

funny thing is a dog will probably love you more than your own siblings in a lot of cases, a dog will be more loyal to you than your own girl, a dog will ride out with you more than your own best friend.

Why would my personal reaction have anything to do with the law?

all i'm saying is that you're comparing humans to dogs, but yet that double standard rears it's ugly head when it's a dog cop.

so do you believe a civilian should be put to death for killing a cop dog, but yet if it's a cop killing a civilian dog, it's justified since he feels threatened ?

I've seen you argue in other threads and I'm convinced you're trolling.

What on Earth on are you talking about with me? My comment was directed to ksteezy who said he would have the same reaction if his dog was killed or if it was a human family member. My personal reaction has nothing to do with dog cops or the law. So that's irrelevant to what I'm talking about.

Last edited:
I'm not upset he shot the dog.

I'm upset they're harassing dude.

Americans aren't even talking about the owner that was obeying the law... they're talking about the life of a dog that jumped to attack.

wow.
You're right.

We've gotten so used to cops ******g with people and arresting dudes for no reason, it's not even surprising anymore 
mean.gif

I'm the troll because I wouldn't co-sign holding a dog in the same level as a person.

Then you get all upset and irrational about it.

Dogs aren't humans.

YOU are a troll because you got the nerve to pass judgement on me and then when i speak out against you, you try to flip the script as if i initiated this conversation with you, obviously you are just trying to rustle jimmies which makes you a troll.

Harsh laws for killing a cop is necessary, they have the most dangerous job in this country. If the laws were more lenients cops would be getting killed left and right.
This dude...
I swear you say the dumbest ish known to man
But I applaud your trolling skills
14nfn1w.jpg

i grew up with dogs, I have a dog now, I think of my dog as if she was my child, at the moment is the closest thing to a child that i have, i care for her, i protect her, i play with her, its my family, if you cant comprehend how any dog owner cant view their dog as more than just an animal then you shouldnt be questioning this.
QFT

Peta get on there butts

Last edited:
I didn't "call you out"

I simply stated that holding a dog in the same scope as a human was irrational.

Then you went on some tangent and going to extremes.

like i already said....

RIGHT....

you done?

And I'm the one that's wrong
laugh.gif
Imma just cut straight to the point my g.

Nearly 3000 post in the span of a month. Your dog probably loves you more then 98% of the people in your life if you have enough free time to post THREE THOUSAND TIMES in little over the span of a month; repeated for reiteration.

No matter how you try to justify it on a message board where none of us really know you, I would bet my life if someone killed your dog you'd be salty as ****.

Last edited:

And I'm the one that's wrong :lol:

Imma just cut straight to the point my g.

Nearly 3000 post in the span of a month. Your dog probably loves you more then 98% of the people in your life if you have enough free time to post THREE THOUSAND TIMES in little over the span of a month.

No matter how you try to justify it on a message board where none of us really know you, I would bet my life if someone killed your dog you'd be salty as ****.

but that dog belongs to no one in this thread...

so why are they salty?

and that dog didn't take a bullet :lol:
it caused a bullet.

Last edited:
All the pigs had to do was laugh it off and go about their business.

They saw a black man and knew thy could get away with abusing their authority and that's exactly what they did.

Totally unprofessional behavior that could have resulted in a human being getting killed.....but of course y'all find a way to defend their flat out unprofessional actions just because they have a badge.

Last edited:
I've seen you argue in other threads and I'm convinced you're trolling.

What on Earth on are you talking about with me? My comment was directed to ksteezy who said he would have the same reaction if his dog was killed or if it was a human family member. My personal reaction has nothing to do with dog cops or the law. So that's irrelevant to what I'm talking about.

i did not read ksteezys comment, all i saw was you saying how it's not the same. then that is when i began quoting you.

if you are saying that a human =/= a dog then why is it that we put people to death for killing a dog which has been sworn under a badge. that's all i'm saying. it's a stupid double standard because when a cop dog gets killed, cops treat it as killing a fellow family member.

Last edited:
I'm gonna leave my input out of this about the police.

Many on here already know I defend the Law Enforcement because I am in Law Enforcement.

But for now, i'm just not cool right now. I love dogs, truly a man's best friend.

Not my fault your emotional.

Cause the police dog was lost in the line of duty that he was trained for :smokin

I could say without a doubt if a cop came at you specifically wanting your head when youre with your homies, every last one of them would dip. Speaks volumes about your personality if unwavering loyalty means that little to you.

this post was one of the realist things i have read on NT in a long time

being subject to emotional distress seeing an animal youve cared for, for years and treated as part of your family dying in pain caused by some strange man abusing his power and admitting that it might cause you to black out in rage towards that erson, perhaps get you killed since they are armed, is very much far fetched.....i see you NT monks.

Back
Top Bottom