Police: Mother Let Boyfriend Rape Her 4 Month-old daughter To Death

Poor baby. How could anyone allow this to happen to their own child? I hope both of them get what they deserve. :smh:

It's a disgrace to human life that she is kept alive, she should have been put through the same thing or just shot down, there is no justice to be served, sits in a prison for life on our dime, or perhaps gets released in 10 years or less damn shame!

Gone are the days wishing you could keep your baby young forever so they will be protected. Hell as a newborn they're in danger.

mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

I say that because the greater majority of stories I hear like this involve boyfriends. This was just a loser tramp that kept the baby. It's sad what some kids have to endure. Its even sadder that a POS like this coulda gave the baby up rather than subject her to this life.

I agree that men need to be prevented from making children until they marry. It really needs to be on both sides though.

I don't believe in marriage so I can't consign that but I do believe everyone needs to pass a series of tests in order to have children, a basic intelligence test being one of them along with psychological testing.

The most unfit parents tend to have more children, married or otherwise. I also think people who fail at parenthood should be barred from from having anymore.

didnt read the details and i wont but i'd love to be given the job of torturing people like this

how you get it in your head to do some **** like this

**** hurts my heart man

some things should not be posted on here...messed up my evening smh :smh:

There's truly some low-life scum on this planet. If there was a sure-fire way for the fetus of these awful human beings to evaporate inside the womb. I'd be for it 100%

I'm going back to the Hernandez thread, this just took the whole cake and bakery..... Better yet let the so called mother and boyfriend take a ride with Aaron, to grab some blacks and bubble gum

Back
Top Bottom