Police shoot Diante Yarber 30 times for driving a 'suspicious car'

MalcolmNewton

formerly ironstark
Video captures moment cops shot dead an unarmed black motorist in a Walmart parking lot in a hail of 30 bullets because his car looked 'suspicious'

- Father-of-three Diante Yarber, 26, was waiting in the car after driving his cousin and friends to a local Walmart on April 5
- Police say they stopped him acting on a 'call of a suspicious vehicle'
- Cops say Yarber had tried to avoid police and had 'accelerated' towards officers
- They then opened fire at the car full of passengers, killing Yarber, seriously injuring a female passenger, 23, and causing a minor injury to another
- Lawyers for one of the injured passengers however say the investigation shows that officers were not in the path of the vehicle and Yarber was unarmed

4B5576E100000578-5636551-image-a-1_1524182283183.jpg

4B559BDD00000578-5636551-image-a-21_1524183382349.jpg

4B559BE700000578-5636551-image-a-25_1524183411551.jpg

4B55791400000578-5636551-image-a-17_1524182411411.jpg

N***** can't even go to Wal-Mart now, white lady being nosey as hell, hearing the guns go off and not ducking/getting in her car.

I had a passport but it was stolen and would have been expired by now anyway...I need to get another one asap.

New day, same toilet bowl world.

**** is depressing, b.

I'd like to see what an all black community, policed by an all black force would look like, tbh. Not necessarily on some "white people are evil" ideology, but rather if things like this were to continue, how and where would the blame go.

Really I'm just tired of seeing things like this and it sucks that it is primarily people that look like me who are the victims.

Wow ****ing wow

Rip to Yarber

This **** is nuts. Where can we go? What can we do/say?

I agree with an earlier poster. All cops should have are tasers. Save the guns for swat crews and snipers. These beat cops have proven they can’t handle themselves all across the nation.

Sm mf h

**** is depressing, b.

I'd like to see what an all black community, policed by an all black force would look like, tbh. Not necessarily on some "white people are evil" ideology, but rather if things like this were to continue, how and where would the blame go.

Really I'm just tired of seeing things like this and it sucks that it is primarily people that look like me who are the victims.
Won't work if these black cops have to answer to white laws and a white system.

**** is depressing, b.

Senseless authority killing happens for different reasons. In America it may be deep seated racism and fear. In another country where people are of the same race/culture/religion (e.g., Africa) it may be to seize control and or corruption.

That said America is supposed to represent the ideal. I don’t know if it is due to the constant availability of phone cameras and social media but it sure feels like the country is taking large backward steps these days

**** is depressing, b.

Look at Baltimore. Majority minority police department that is corrupt.

A police spokeswoman said the officers involved were on paid administrative leave but would not confirm how many were involved

What the actual ****?

idk man you know *****s would at least pistol whip cops :lol: if not full out kill them if they knew they didnt have guns and the other party had it on them
I doubt it, dudes fear jail time more than anything and assault of that nature would put you under the dirt. The few that don't care and actually try cops are going to with/without guns.

Back
Top Bottom