POLITIXS WHITTIER 40% OFF SALE TODAY 6/24- SUNDAY!!!!!!!

THE ENTIRE SELECTION OF CLOTHING, SHOES, HATS, ETC (NO HARDGOODS) WILL BE ON SALE ALL WEEK. STOP IN ITS ALL 40% OFF. WE ARE MAKING WAY FOR NEW SUMMER GOODS THAT WILL BE COMIN SOON. BE SURE TO SAY THAT U READ IT ONLINE AT NIKETALK.

Yo, you're right there by the Panda Rice/ Weinerschnitzel ? If so, I came in there yesterday with my boys I had on the light blue sweater black slacks and the white loafers. What's up? It's a small world, we're going to come back thru soon to grab some shirts.
-Ang'Geon

I'm getting lost in outer space, because on a star I am wishing, it's the sky that I'm kissing.

went in 2day and scooped up 2 tees.
im glad i mentioned NT or else i woouldnt of got the discount

Team Dodgers
55 . 59 . 63 . 65 . 81 . 88

What brands do you guys carry? i dont really mess with East Los like thats why i ask...
Looking for AM 90 HomeGrowns sz 12 or 13
&​
Dontrelle WIllis Royale Collection (green ver) sz 12 or 13
Team SK3
We don't miss posts...we got auto updates.​

^ yo this is located in whitter far from east los angeles nice neighborhood they carry i dont think they carry sb's and 6.0's yet

WITH BRANDS SUCH AS
KR3W, LEMAR AND DAULEY, GIRL, KS, MIGHTY HEALTHY, STUSSY, 10 DEEP, ACAPULCO GOLD, 3SIXTEEN, LA LEMON, ORISUE, J MONEY, OBEY, CROOKS AND CASTLES, DIAMOND, SHALOM, TRUIMVIR, FRESHJIVE, SPLIT, AMBIGOUS, REEBOK SKATE(ICE CREAM DGK), LAKAI, SUPRA, ADIDAS SKATE, VANS CLASSICS, ETC AND WE WILL WORKING ON GETTING DC LIFESTYLE, CIRCA LIFESTYLE, NIKE 6.0, NIKE SB AND VANS SYNDICATE!!!!!!!!!! THE HARDGOOD SELECTION WILL BE THE BEST IN ALL OF WHITTIER AND PROB. ONE OF THE BEST AROUND SO CAL.

Back
Top Bottom