Polo G Thread

Just started listening to son after hearing his verse on Woo ****. He killed it.

Went back and listened to his solo tracks. Yo he's right up there with YoungBoy as far as raw talent and he's also more conscious. He just needs to work on his marketability. I feel like he needs to get out there more. But dude can definitely make songs and the lyrical ability is off the charts. Easily the best out of Chiraq right now.

Last edited:
I had a similar sudden realization a month ago. Had never really heard of dude, but randomly stumbled on the THE GOAT and I gave it a listen on a whim.

I was blown away by his talent. Just the complete package, one of my favorite recent music discoveries.

I had a similar sudden realization a month ago. Had never really heard of dude, but randomly stumbled on the THE GOAT and I gave it a listen on a whim.

I was blown away by his talent. Just the complete package, one of my favorite recent music discoveries.

Same **** happened when I hard his verse on Woo ****. He's legit fire. Check out Die A Legend, I ****ed with that more than The GOAT.

Back
Top Bottom