Polo is dead...

thousandaire

Banned
Damn Dro and Leland for starting this "fad'. This $%%! has gotten extremely outta hand. I remember dudes from around the way would look at me funnywhen I wore Polo, now Lil dirty _s and bums everywhere wearing it. I just ran into a _ that had on a filthy green polo shirt with some matching fake %%# dubzeros. Ralph Lauren has officially been retired from my wardrobe.

If you keep it classy and above their heads there is no need for you to retire it.

Originally Posted by Diego

If you keep it classy and above their heads there is no need for you to retire it.

this. there is a substantial difference when i wear polo and some scrub wears polo.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]What this guy said. I realized they have the "hood" way ofwearing it (although Dro usually kills most of his fits[/color]
eek.gif
pimp.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]),which is what I totally stay away from. RL will never die.[/color]
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I just ran into a _ that had on a filthy green polo shirt with some matching fake %%# dub zeros
roll.gif

Lil dirty _s and bums everywhere wearing it.
its always been like that,it doesn't matter what the next man has on, it could be the same shirt i have on, I'm gonna rock it better!

You really thought you were stunting huh with your 29.99 Polo from Marshalls? Be serious you act as if they ruined some high up designer brand. Polo is madefor average joes not for upity *%% dudes like you.

What this guy said. I realized they have the "hood" way of wearing it
I don't think ya'll understand, there's regular hood ways of wearing it and there's DETROIT hood ways ofwearing it. If you seen the type of bum +$!$ that the non-crispy _s be on, you would all be thinking just like me.

I need to go find some pics to further back up my claims...

Originally Posted by southzeztpdot

You really thought you were stunting huh with your 29.99 Polo from Marshalls? Be serious you act as if they ruined some high up designer brand. Polo is made for average joes not for upity *%% dudes like you.
WELL DAMN

http://photobucket.com

Originally Posted by southzeztpdot

You really thought you were stunting huh with your 29.99 Polo from Marshalls? Be serious you act as if they ruined some high up designer brand. Polo is made for average joes not for upity *%% dudes like you.
{()} don't turn this into a stunt fest, I'm known for hurting broke _s feelings on NT....

26b36f6e46a06a66d19a7792695afb8273228ab2.pjpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I really do this +$#%, its not just a screen name

Originally Posted by Thousandaire

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]What this guy said. I realized they have the "hood" way of wearing it[/color][/color]
I don't think ya'll understand, there's regular hood ways of wearing it and there's DETROIT hood ways of wearing it. If you seen the type of bum +$!$ that the non-crispy _s be on, you would all be thinking just like me.

I need to go find some pics to further back up my claims...

Just make sure you're crisp so when cats see they will either retire their wack polo game or step it up. Polo aint goin anywhere

QFT

I stay in Polo and not just a big pony and dirty Js/Af1s, with over sized jeans like these clowns out here

Originally Posted by Ghost703

QFT

I stay in Polo and not just a big pony and dirty Js/Af1s, with over sized jeans like these clowns out here
Co-sign. It's not always about what brand you wear, but how it fits.

Originally Posted by Uptown Roamer

I'm sick of hearin' this. Like Polo is some new trend that just started.

Just do you fam.
Co-sign, I been wearing Polo since 93

Back
Top Bottom