Polow >>>>>>>>>

who is seeing dude right now in the game?

just recently he's had:

Baby By Me
Back To The Crib
Sex  Therapy
Lil Freak

and he's about to have another hit with Monica "Here I Am" (best song on her album)

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

looks like we've found polo's Optimus prime

I didn't know I was paying you to polish my balls after you were riding them too...you ARE good for something.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

looks like we've found polo's Optimus prime

I didn't know I was paying you to polish my balls after you were riding them too...you ARE good for something.
pimp.gif

the @%** that make your soul burn slow..

yall actin like Polow is some mid tier producer. entertain me, name five active, relevant producers that are head and shoulders above Polow da Don. this should be comedy.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

yall actin like Polow is some mid tier producer. entertain me, name five active, relevant producers that are head and shoulders above Polow da Don. this should be comedy.
laugh.gif
He's right. Polow goes in. I actually get kinda upset at him that he dont really go off like we know he can. Dude could be on any and everyone album that is dropping or about to drop. From Rap to the most Pop he can make a hit easily....

I dare anyone to hate on this man.

someone name 5 other producers right now off the top of ya head that can do it all RIGHT NOW in 2009-2010. Its prolly cuz Polow dont even be out in public like that. He's actually underrated.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

laugh.gif
NT hates any producer thats relevant. He's on the billboard charts. He makes great tracks for Rap and R&B. He is the current go to guy in the industry. He actually plays music. Of course NT will hate dude.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Its prolly cuz Polow dont even be out in public like that. He's actually underrated.

Dude is at like every damn Laker game
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
not like that. I mean up in these video's or attempting to put out his own collabo album or something

you dont listen to a lot of music if you think he's top 5.

and i like polow a lot
So then YOU name your top five RIGHT NOW.

Just Blaze ... No
Kanye ... Yes
Dj Khalil ... and i dont even like his stuff but im not a hater & he's killing it RIGHT NOW... Yes
Runners ... Yes
Polow ... Yes
Timbo ... Yes
Dre ...What was the last beat he even did... No
Cool And Dre ... No
J.U.S.T.I.C.E League ... Yes

LOL.

I agree with Op but I'll attempt to name 5 better/relevant/versatile/relevant producers.

Khalil
Just Blaze
J.U.S.T.I.C.E League
Drumma
Runners
Timbo
Ye

Drumma and the Runners ain't better than Polow imo... There's too many dope +%@ producers to try and name a current top 5 but I will say...

Yeezy
Will.I.Am
Swizz Beatz
Timbaland
Polow

*shrugs* they all make hits.

Originally Posted by TheHype

LOL.

I agree with Op but I'll attempt to name 5 better/relevant/versatile/relevant producers.

Khalil
Just Blaze
J.U.S.T.I.C.E League
Drumma
Runners
Timbo
Ye
a handful of the current elite producers in the game.  a group that Polow certainly fits into content wise and far exceeds for the most part, output wise.

i'm not really up for ranking producers, even less so than i am for ranking rappers so i wont say Polow is top five simply because i don't believe in that nonsense (that nonsense being a ranked top 5).

Who else besides Timbo has Polow's versatility and creativity right now? The funny thing is, everybody has a signature sound and you can point out their production from the jump but it's hard as hell to pinpoint a Polow beat at first listen. That's veratility.

Back
Top Bottom