Poor people living outside their means unappreciation

Originally Posted by xAiRMaXiNx

Originally Posted by Slicknick951

Living comfortably while flossin w/ material things >

/thread

This. If you have connections, use them. Wealth > Rich. I've read up on the game. I really want to kick knowledge to all my friends and fam about this, but this is 2012 and you can't have conversation with substance to them when talking with close ones.
eyes.gif
.  Either way I'm gonna make it financially, so I'm not sweatin' a thing. Hopefully I can spread the word to the masses about how money really works.

Spread the word here atleast my mans.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Shorty on my fb feed been car shopping for what feels like an eternity... all german/imports at leassttt 5 yrs old.Shes a bartender...This Is what's wrong with america

What the hell are you talking about?

You spend too much time thinking about other people and their lives.

You are just mad that she wouldn't give you any play.

Originally Posted by Slicknick951

Living comfortably while flossin w/ material things >

/thread

$800 apartment + Ford f150 on 26s + nice suit = yambs

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

i wouldnt care if idiots lived beyond their means if we didnt have govt assisted social welfare.

X2

not that I necessarily care (the govt is getting that money one way or another, might as well let people live a little better 
eyes.gif
)

PS to those unemployment/food stamp collectors buying used Benzes and jordans, no need to thank me, thank Uncle Sam
happy.gif

Originally Posted by LUKEwarm Skywalker

Sins of the Father.
This is America; the nation/populace lives outside of its means. Capitalism wont work if people live humbly.

Blame the shepards, not the flock.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 One of the most acute responses I've ever read on NT 

Originally Posted by Spookz312

most kids camping for yeezys and sbs for that very reason bro so they can flip em and pay theyre rent- i feel you stack your money but theres nothing wrong with grinding for quality i mean tomorrow isnt promised ,

bad lil chick in a used bmer looking fresh as %%*$ smelling good grinding but living beyond her means > average chick in a hoopty living comfortably with what she can afford
Not sure if serious.

i could care less what next person is doing with their money.
only ones i care about are family and friends

To each his own, but its funny how most of yall equate a good quality of life with having a lot of material possessions....is that really what its about for yall?

Spending money on travel, fine food, and dope life experiences that you'll forever remember > whips, kicks/clothes, ramen noodles

Maybe yall'll see the light one day....till then please continue to stimulate the economy, you're doing wonders for the rest of us
pimp.gif

sick.gif
@*!@ gets me everytimeShorty on my fb feed been car shopping for what feels like an eternity... all german/imports at leassttt 5 yrs old.Shes a bartender...This Is what's wrong with america
30t6p3b.gif
Shell b the same one cusson out the dealership soon as it breaks down n she cant afford to fix it.Jus like the dudes campon for yeezys n sb ix's n dont know rent is gettin paid.Disgusting.Living comfortably > flossin w/ material things
she probably has a sugar daddy or 2 or 3.
from what I've seen, I don't trust most women when it comes to their sex life and $$

especially if they work from anything from a bartender to stripper 
laugh.gif

One of my homies just got a joint bank account with his girlfriend... who's cheated on him twice in the last couple months... and he knows this... and he just bought her a car... and he has no job.

SMH.

Originally Posted by eashawty

my homegirl stay in these section 8 apartments wit her big $%# family, but she stay lennox mall shoppin buyin all kinda expensive !%!$ & she tryna buy a used bmw right now. i be laughin in her face cause she broke as hell but if u seen her out u would think she got her !%!$ together

I need some insight brotha is most females in atlanta stuntin like that cause I know its like that out here in memphis.

Man females like that everywhere you go they stuck on welfare kids looking all bummy but they mommas got their har did and the newest J's on damn shame really and everybodys tax dollars paying for it.

Originally Posted by xAiRMaXiNx

Originally Posted by FedExciter

You cant judge other people finances through social newtworks, you never know what they have going on.

You say shorty is a bartender, but for all you know she could be waiting on a trust fund too. A rich lover of hers might be buying her a car, you never know.

I hate when people count other people money.

What other ppl do with their money shouldnt bother you. You even go as fat as to say that it gets you every time, thats sickening that you care so much

Im just sayin

Well we went to highschool and i hit... soooo... shush?I know plenty about her financial situation..

We're all just going to ignore the fact that he just "shushed" someone
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
.....oh ok.....

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

never cared about other's dinero though

Silly thread.  Unless that person is your parent or spouse why do you care?

Oh no Lisa is shopping for a Benz but she works at Wal-Mart...just
30t6p3b.gif
 or
laugh.gif
 I don't see how you can actually care tho

now she want a photo, you already know though...OP, you're poor too, the hell are youtalking about?

Thread full of hate.
I don't care what the next person doing with they finances.
One of the things I hate most is the next mf'er tryna count my cash.

There's this chick I used to talk to that all she talks about is what her next car is gonna be, or putting rims on her current car, or getting a tattoo. She has had the same raggedy Chevy Impala for like 10 years, works at Walmart (except for Xmas time when she has to get 2 jobs), is a single mom barely making it by, and she is worried about rims for her car.
indifferent.gif

One day I told her about herself on some real "grow up and get your priorities in order" stuff, and next thing you know, we weren't friends anymore.

I remember being in the Army, and you had E-3s driving around in Escalades with $900 car payments. Their entire paycheck went to their car. They riding in an Escalade but eat Ramen noodles every night for dinner.

I remember growing up, all the kids in my school would have Tommy Hilfiger and Polo, and I would have nothing. Yet I lived in a two-story house in a nice neighborhood, and they lived in Goulds, which is ghetto as hell. My mom would tell me that they choose to spend their money on clothes and shoes, while we choose to use our money to live in a nice house with electricity and running water.

I find it all funny, but hey....guess that makes me a "hater" (whatever that means)

Y'all gotta realize people get sick and tiresome of looking sick and tired .You want me to appear broke because I am that little polo shirt I saved up and bought irks you because I have it on.Oh the nerve of me for not dressing my social status .i could have sworn we live I. America where there are no caste system imposed clothing restrictions.
Some of y'all are secretly elitist and extremely ignorant people

Back
Top Bottom