Poorly SPELLED Words on NT Appreciation! Vol. Headchog & Enrique Eyeglasses (Iglesias)!

:lol: Yeah it's more than the phone as there's an error in damn near all your posts here, but it's not really necessary nor funny to be nitpicking at every minor little detail and bring it here.

Last edited:
Then why does this forum exist. I think my grammar is decent why does it bother people so much its not like I type or talk like a moron. I obviously type well enough for you to understand me.

Ok [emoji]128076[/emoji] doesn't bother me. Believe what you want. Good day

I'm not defensive just wondering why you all find it hilarious that people misspell words. Ok someone messed up big deal move on. P.s. Thanks for the knowledge on some **** that doesn't even really matter. You may think it sounds ignorant but that doesn't mean that I am

Spelling, grammar and punctuation are just basic parts of putting together ideas coherently in text form. These are things that you learn at a relatively young age and use day in and day out in life.

I refuse to believe that people choose to write and type properly in school and professional settings, then go out of their way to butcher everything outside of it. They just don't know or never really learned.

The things people are mostly laughing at are the butchering of phrases. "Midas whale" is "might as well" or "bowl as hell" is supposed to be "bold as hell" etc...

The hilarity usually comes when people try to show off or put down others and they get it wrong.

Example:

I almost googled flaming young because I thought it was a restaurant.

Someone in the fitness thread spelled Chernobyl as "trinoble." That had me stuck for a while.

Last edited:
I'm not defensive just wondering why you all find it hilarious that people misspell words. Ok someone messed up big deal move on. P.s. Thanks for the knowledge on some **** that doesn't even really matter. You may think it sounds ignorant but that doesn't mean that I am

Bro, the thing is, we all make mistakes. But I'm not gonna get mad if someone points it out and gets a good laugh out of it along the way. I'd rather someone correct me than stay quiet while I continue to look stupid. I used to always say "nip it in the butt" till NT put me on the fact that it's actually "nip it in the bud". Had to just take my L, laugh at myself for being a dumb dumb in that situation and keep it pushing.

You think it doesn't matter, but the reality is that it does matter. If you can't take a joke and learn from it, that's on you. But you also sounding mad sensitive son.

Dude I can laugh at myself no worries. You all do it in a way that seems like the person that made the errors are less of a person. Maybe you should take somebody's feelings in to consideration before making jokes that's all I'm trying to say. Not everybody can take a joke not saying I can't I can joke all damn day about my mistakes.

Wonder how that Convo goes later when his people ask why he's so heated.

"****** on the internet mildly poked fun at my auto-correct man"
giphy.gif

Not mad like stated above twice. Do u seriously think I'm hurt or upset. I'm talking about OTHER PEOPLE [emoji]128515[/emoji][emoji]128515[/emoji][emoji]128515[/emoji][emoji]128515[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom